🕒 Obsolete VapeNation

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

Citizen
Oct 29, 2016
United States
Okay, so i have been playing on vape nation for a decent amount of time now. I've been thinking about the rules. The rules are a bit vague. For Example: It does not state that having a building sign up with printers/entities isn't allowed. Also i have had another admin state that Jihadists can only murder 1 person every 5 minutes (I believe it was will) he said that Jihadists goes along with criminals/murderers. It does not state in the Murder rules that jihadists apply to that. So to be honest these rules need to be more descriptive. Also i say the server should be a bit more serious. I get that it is a non-serious role play server but since it isn't really a serious role play, the police officers, mayor, etc aren't really useful to be honest. The New Life Rule - Its a bit unfair lets say you raid the reverse flash, They can come back pretty much instantly because of the speed while your still raiding so it is a bit unfair. Also the prop climbing - It doesn't state in the current list of rules that you are not allowed to prop climb. I think that is really unfair because lets say your still building you forget to cover up 1 window they use a prop to get into your base and raid. Don't you think that's a bit unfair? Thought so. Also with the bases and property it doesn't state that you cant build in spawn (The 3 places in spawn) in there you can not lock pick the doors if they are locked nor can you kill the players in there. It doesn't not state any of this. If you agree comment down below lets get glen or mocha to read this.

Sani

Experienced Citizen
Oct 26, 2016
Other
Yes I agree, even the "Higher Ups" like Will and Mocha were confused on the whole "advert Terror" because Will said one kill every five minutes but Mocha said terror till death. The basing rules are also very linient because whenever I raid at times I can barely get in because their bases are just simply impossible to raid because of one way props and what not. I understand this server is a NON serious dark rp but a lot of the rules are very misleading even for the admins, so I think the rules need to be tweaked a little.

Sani

Experienced Citizen
Oct 26, 2016
Other
Never mind me, Will, and Pieman discussed about the main problem which was the whole "terror" thing and we were just told by other super admins false statements on the rules so it confused a lot of people but again we cleared it up and should be good to go now.

Sani

Experienced Citizen
Oct 26, 2016
Other
CRIMINALS: Criminals commit aggressive crime, and MAY act out hostile actions such as raiding, mugging, kidnapping, or whatever is aggressive.
This MAY ONLY happen ONCE every 5 (five) minutes.
If you are going to commit aggressive crime that is NOT a raid, you MAY ONLY murder 1 (one) player.
The Jihadist/terrorist job is under the criminal tab.
It has ALWAYS been like this but like I said there was just a misunderstanding with a "higher up" admin.

ModsMakeMe

Citizen
Nov 4, 2016
United States
Agreed Glen, the main problem is, people don't really bother to read the rules, they just figure all servers are the same general rules. People just need to show some respect for the time creating a server takes.

xpertmilker

Citizen
Nov 7, 2016
United States
Sani said:
CRIMINALS: Criminals commit aggressive crime, and MAY act out hostile actions such as raiding, mugging, kidnapping, or whatever is aggressive.
This MAY ONLY happen ONCE every 5 (five) minutes.
If you are going to commit aggressive crime that is NOT a raid, you MAY ONLY murder 1 (one) player.
The Jihadist/terrorist job is under the criminal tab.
It has ALWAYS been like this but like I
asda;.mfsnfanabnfabfabfajbfabfibaufbecbjncjwbwuf TRIGGGGGGEERRRREDDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.