Members online

No members online now.
Join the Discord at https://discord.gg/ucyuyPc

👍🏻 Accepted Thor's Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudewhatthe-

New Citizen
May 19, 2019
Your RP (In-Game) Name:
Thor

Your Steam Name:
▼Thor[URRP]

Your Real Name *Just First Name*:
Daniel.

Your SteamID:

Where are you from (Country)?:
USA.

What is your current time zone?:
Eastern Standard.

How old are you?:

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?:
Nope.

What is your playtime on the Server?:
60HRs

How many warns do you have total + active warns?:
2 total warns.

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) :
Yes. I want to be able to make this server more hospitable to people who join.

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences):
I get along well with people. I'd make sure to explain the rules as best as possible when needed. I listen to people when they have an issue. I'm quick to jump onto something when needed. I like to think I'm fun, so, people may listen better.

Do you have Discord?:
Yes, my discord is 🔻Dudewhatthe-#7255

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why):
I got kicked once, but it was a mistake, the mod miss-typed the name of the person they meant to kick.

Do you have a Microphone?:
No, but I may get one eventually.

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess):
30HRs Average guess

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?:
I can promote it to my friends, but, that's pretty much it.

Do you meet all the requirements?:
Yep-

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.):
I've had experience defusing situations, calming people down, and getting people to listen to what they need to hear.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM?
A 1: Random Death Match; when someone kills another player for no reason whatsoever (E.g. Someone walking up behind another person and blasting them with a shotgun for no reason)

Q 2: What is RDA?
A 2: Random Death Arrest; when someone tries to arrest someone for no reason at all (or else die.)

Q 3: What is FailRP?
A 3: FailRP is basically not sticking to the in-game roleplay. (E.g. Raiding a players base and entering the code you got out of OOC chat, or hearing printers without seeing them and randomly warranting them for that)

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players?
A 4:Grab them and give them a verbal warning if it's the first time. then an actual warn if they don't stop after being verbally warned.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs?
A 5: Stop them, remove the props and grab them, then give a verbal warning and let them go. If they try again, I warn them for real.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?
A 6: Stop them, bring them somewhere quiet ask why they were breaking the laws of RP, give them a verbal warning, and tell them not to do it again.

• Approve
Reactions: Driskie

Drizzy

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2019
Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences):
I get along well with people. I'd make sure to explain the rules as best as possible when needed. I listen to people when they have an issue. I'm quick to jump onto something when needed. I like to think I'm fun, so, people may listen better.
If possible I would like to see why you could benefit us more than others. You met the requirement but I feel as you could put more time and thought into this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.