Members online

No members online now.
Join the Discord at https://discord.gg/ucyuyPc

đź•’ Obsolete Suggestions!

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register

Drizzy

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2019
This is a rundown of suggestions that I have at the top of my head. There are more suggestions that I will post however this is a basic list of my recommendations. Some of them may/likely are now known but I chose to include them.

Job Suggestions

Murderer Job still says Joker has died for the death message. (Change to say the Murderer has been killed).
Joker Death Message.

Bird Job has a really quiet microphone volume. Not sure if this was intended.

Mob Captain/Mob Underboss/Mob Boss all have the same weapon. I think they should all have different weapons or more weapons depending on the job. (Maybe a Colt M4a1 or P90)

Zombie/Civilized Zombie are basically the same thing with just a different player model. Maybe add some sort of Zombie Sweps.

Thief/Elite Thief Should have different player models. Keep the thief as is but change Elite to something different.
Possibly This

Lamba Agent and Elite Lamba Agent have the same player model. Maybe Change Elite Lamba
Possibly This

Dark RP Jobs

Miscellaneous

• DJ (Vip) Radio connected with YouTube
  • Prostitute | Sex gives perks or STD’s
  • Parkourist | Grappling hook
  • Contraband Dealer/Black market dealer (Separate from gun dealer with all lockpicks etc.)

Criminals

• Terrorist Recon | Smg
  • Terrorist Leader
  • Terrorist Sniper (Vip)
  • Drug Dealer

Gang Members/Leaders

• Bloodz
  • Crips
  • Los Santos

• Spy (Vip) Can disguise as a different player model and raid party members/base
  • Smuggler | Buys weapons or items from contraband dealer and sells them to an Npc. (Basically gets missions and has to complete for a certain amount of cash.) (Keeps people on the street instead of farming slaves/printers)
  • Hacker (Can read adverts. Allowed to meta game) | Hacking Tool

Police

• Swat (VIP)
  • Swat Cheif (Vip)
  • Swat Sniper (Vip)

Protective

• Mercenary | Pistol
  • Protective Cyborg (Vip) | Shotgun/Pistol

Hospital (Building Added)
  • Medic
  • Doctor
Map Suggestions

Possibly add a control button on the other side [Grasslands side so we don't get stuck].
Stuck

Fix the elevator
Elevator crouch

Add Hospital Building

Other Suggestions

When the server transferred files from the Undertale RP it still has the buttons for it. For a lot of the buttons in f4 DarkRP they say How much when you try to change job title for example. It also says Undertale RP in it.
Old version

A cabinet has been stuck in the roof.
Cabinet

When in the nether sometimes you fall into the void and keep the jump boost outside the nether.

Proximity Mine needs fixed
Proximity Mine Broken (First 10 Seconds) [Forgot to turn off the vid after]

Obvious things

More trash

Party system

Make printers print more every so often.

More car dealers

Last edited by a moderator:

Franklin4204

New Citizen
Nov 11, 2019
Gang Members/Leaders

• Bloodz
  • Crips
  • Los Santos

• Spy (Vip) Can disguise as a different player model and raid party members/base
  • Smuggler | Buys weapons or items from contraband dealer and sells them to an Npc. (Basically gets missions and has to complete for a certain amount of cash.) (Keeps people on the street instead of farming slaves/printers)
  • Hacker (Can read adverts. Allowed to meta game) | Hacking Tool

is a must have

Father Anderson

First Citizen
Staff member
Jan 1, 2009
United States
republic.community
I agree with 90% of your suggestions strongly. Some of what you've said is already planned like Zombie gameplay, and crips/bloods. We just added more car dealers and completely new vehicles tonight before I went to bed.

That cabinet in spawn is actually at 0,0,0 of the map and I have no idea how to fix that because it's a Garry's Mod glitch. The only way to solve that is to move the map away from 0,0,0 but that would break all the saved entities that are from scripts and not part of the map itself, so that's like beta.

The elevator crouch, the brushes are aligned perfectly in Hammer yet somehow that Elevator requires you to jump or crouch to get out, and I've tried so much yet it doesn't change, so we might be stuck with that for a while, at least it's not a big deal.

I agree with medical jobs in the future and a hospital, but in my map it would be a clinic not a giant hospital because this is a town not a giant RP map like Rockford or Florida.

All the suggestions you made about the jobs are also good and the only reason we haven't done them right now is because we're so focused on other vital things like the cars as of tonight, next we have the economy to look at again. Many things break when we introduce new things, like the car dealer and vehicle system.

There is no Nether, maybe you mean the Aether, there is a normal gravity area that switches your gravity when you exit it through noclip or teleporting at the bottom, or when you jump through the portal to the uptown, or if you're in the spawn zone at spawn. If you teleport away without hitting that you have low gravity, that's a loophole around getting normal gravity. Because it isn't detrimental to gameplay and since that situation is rare I just accept that it happens.

If you gravity gun pickup the prox mine, and then set it back down, it will become friendly to citizens. It is only hostile when initially placed by F4 or a claw scanner.

Yes, we should look into the starting weapons or jobs like Mafia and add more variety, and perhaps nerf or limit the good weapons to a few jobs only.

The road barrier to outlands will have a hallway that only pedestrians can access, to force people to get out of their car to go to the other side and turn off the shield. It's inspired from Halo and just a unique gameplay element to give the inner city Combine side a defensive advantage against the soon-to-be rebel controlled outlands.

Map updates which add more trash dumpsters to the map, not just entities that I perma, and that improve gameplay, will come mostly after I stabilize the server in Alpha with the server files. That's why I haven't done much map work, because there's no time since other things need to be done, like the website and server files.

Thanks for the list of suggestions and let people know there's a conversation going on in the forums.

Demon Owl

New Citizen
Nov 11, 2019
We could add a Terminator model 101 and John Conor and a Shara Conor.
Terminator, we can add it to enemies John to civilian and Shara to cops