👍🏻 Accepted Sourz - Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourz

Citizen
Jan 6, 2019
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Sourz

Your Steam Name: Sourz

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Jason

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63668386

Where are you from (Country)?: The Netherlands

What is your current time zone?: GMT +1 (Amsterdam, Berlin)

How old are you?: 19 Years old

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: Yes, although this was prior to the revamp of the server. I remember it due to the giant Niko cult that roamed it.

What is your playtime on the Server?: On the server before the revamp, it was enough to get me accepted as Moderator for the first time. But as for after the revamp, I'd say I have a couple hours?

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: None

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) : I do think so. I think that becoming a staff member ensures the safety and joy of other players on the UTRP server, if your job is done correctly at least. I also mean to become a nice staff member that, while strict when it's needed, is capable of being a little lenient. Think of people who are prop climbing, I wouldn't immediately jail them or anything, I would just go up to them and tell them it's not allowed and they shouldn't be doing it. But if there is a repeated offense, i.e. RDMing, I will take measures that are fit for the problem.

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences): There is never a really good answer to this question, as every application will argue they are in fact the better client, more of a staff material and more probable of becoming a rightful one at that. All I can say is that I am a relaxed person, never mean to be toxic or anything of the likes and that people would take a liking to me. I would of course deal out punishments as objectively possible, despite how much someone might like me as a person, but I would be a kind person to those who are following the rules like we all should.

Do you have Discord?: Wouldn't be on the forums if I didn't, hah! Here goes: Sourcarpet#8143 And I am in fact already part of the discord server!

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why): Not once

Do you have a Microphone?: Not at the moment. I do mean to work, get some money and buy a proper microphone, but my last one broke after...well...I kinda sat on it...

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess): I'd say around 8 to 9 hours a day, so 58 to 63 hours a week?

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?: I hope to be able to make URRP a more fun and more populated server than what it was back in the UTRP days. I can send the discord server link to friends and the likes, promote it somewhere and hopefully get more people to join us that way.

Do you meet all the requirements?: I sure hope so, I haven't been able to find out where the requirements are.

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.): Well if you want to know more about me, here goes.

I am a fan of anything TF2, Undertale and Deltarune (duh), Hazbin Hotel, Portal (2), JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Smash Brothers. Yes, any smash brothers game, not just melee cause you could cuck people as Fox. I'd do the basic stuff like name and age, but the form already asked for that, so instead I will quote this line and hope for people to catch onto the reference: "Motherfucking Jesse Eisenberg jesus christ fuck dude fuck Jesse Eisenberg he fucked over Spiderman Spiderman crazy Winkelvoss twins rowing Trent resin oar did the soundtrack i dont like dying all i can think about is the guy who played the guy who created facebook but who is the guy the guy who invented facebook so who the fuck invented facebook? And then, three hours later, all capitals."

MARK ZUCKERBERG
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM? Random DeathMatch. This is when a player, without the authorization to do so (i.e. Chara does, Sans doesn't) randomly kills another player.

Q 2: What is RDA? Random Arrest (Should be RA in that logic but I dont make the rules) This is when a player using a character under Asgore's team arrests another player for no reason.

Q 3: What is FailRP? Fail RolePlay (no shit Sourz), this is what happens when a player does not roleplay on the server as the character they chose. I personally never see the harm in this when the player is using Frisk (as this character is unlimited) but if it concerns a low limit/1-person-limit character (i.e. Asgore), that's when I would warn them about their behavior. But only verbal at first, they might not have realized it.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? Before, the server had a big metal box with cameras in it which recorded the process for higher ups to see. That's where you, as a staff member, would talk about what happened, ask why the killer killed those two people and see what measures have to be taken. Usually a single time RDM (albeit on two people) can call for a simple warning, however if it continues I would jail them for a minute to let them realize that I wont stand for someone ruining other people's days.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? Simply fly up to them and warn them verbally about the fact they are doing something that is against the rules. If they stop it, that's that and nothing's wrong. If they are to continue though, I would stop them and issue an actual warning. If they continue after that, another warning, as I believe the maximum amount of warnings was 3 until they got automatically kicked. If not, I would kick them on the third (reported) offense.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?
I would personally remind them of the fact they aren't roleplaying as a character which is in demand (as I said, an unlimited frisk doesnt faze me as much) and see if they could roleplay or give up the character for someone else to use. If they wont, I would do the same as I would to prop climbers.

Rawr

Mr. Bumble
🚫 Banned
Nov 13, 2019
Great staff app, maybe get a few more hours and you'll be solid+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.