Members online

No members online now.
Join the Discord at https://discord.gg/ucyuyPc

👉🏻 Rejected with instructions Sad Trombone's Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Trombone

New Citizen
Nov 18, 2018
Your RP (In-Game) Name:
Sad Trombone
Your Steam Name:
Sad Trombone
Your Real Name *Just First Name*:
Jake
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:150840091
Where are you from (Country)?:
United States
What is your current time zone?:
Eastern Standard Time
How old are you?:
Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?:
I've been administrator on this server for 2-3 years
What is your playtime on the Server?:
Used to have a lot, now I only have 4 hours. Sorry.
How many warns do you have total + active warns?:
None
Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) :
Yes. I was a well respected admin on the server in the past and a lot of people enjoyed having me on the server.
Hopefully I can do that again.
Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences):
To be honest, there are likely better applications than mine, but I have had years of experience of being staff not just on other servers, but this exact one. I was a well respected admin for a long time by the other staff members and the server's community. Overall I have a lot of experience on this specific server. I also have told many of my friends to come on the server and try it out, and a few had a lot of fun. I've probably been with this server for 4 years now, and it's been really fun to see the server and it's players grow and develop.
Do you have Discord?:
Yes
Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why):
A year or two ago a hacker found their way onto the server and ban-waved a bunch of people, including me.
Do you have a Microphone?:
Yes
How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess):
2-3 hrs a day
Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?:
Share with friends/Advertise
Do you meet all the requirements?:
Hopefully
Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.):
I'm getting a job soon and I've been recording/streaming other games so my hours active on the server may fluctuate
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM?
Random Deathmatch (Player kills another for no reason)
Q 2: What is RDA?
Random Arrest (A player that has the ability to arrest other players starts arresting without purpose)
Q 3: What is FailRP?
When a player is in the middle of a roleplay and fails to participate properly/within the rules
Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players?
Check the logs to see if they were hurting each other earlier and try to get both sides of the situation, then decide whether or no to warn them
Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs?
Tell them that isn't allowed and stop them. If the problem persists then I would warn them
Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?

Investigate the situation, find out what happened or if they knew about FailRP, then decide whether or not to warn them

Status
Not open for further replies.