đź•’ Obsolete republic.community (12/1/2016)

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Father Anderson

First Citizen
Staff member
Jan 1, 2009
United States
republic.community
This thread will be sent out as a mass message to everyone on my Steam friends list, most of who had some interest or playtime on VapeNation DarkRP.

If this does NOT concern you, just close out this page and disregard the message.

Thanks for your understanding.

VapeNation DarkRP is dead! I'll explain why, what I plan to do, and the details of both below.

As for the future, I'll tell you in short that for anyone who is interested, all projects, servers and community will be located at http://republic.community.

I will be beginning work soon there.

Check there regularly if you want to move with us.

http://vapenation.biz will now redirect to http://vapenation.dev.hosted.nfoservers.com as an operational archive.

Otherwise, as of 6 days ago on 11/21/2016 (30 days after operation Gape Nation, in which the previous VapeNation was replaced by mine) VapeNation by Glen was declared dead.

Reason of death: Abandoned by players and staff due to excessive autism and their lust to waste time, energy and money on their own silly projects such as starting sh*tty DarkRP servers and playing elsewhere for no actual reason.

I can't say thanks to those players and staff who jumped off a cliff and did the above ^...

But thanks to all who DID contribute, if and when you join the NEW DarkRP you will most likely be granted there something equivalent to what you had here. Including player rank, in-game inventory, etc.

I have to admit VapeNation was never designed to be permanent. The Republic is.

Yes, VapeNation was designed to be declared dead if the players and staff abandoned it, which they did, unfortunately for all of us.

Note that this VapeNation of mine was created out of the smoldering ashes (operation Gape Nation) of a previous "community" called VapeNation.

Who knows what will happen next with them? Most likely nothing. Most likely this is all over, but we'll see for the future. Update: I saw them attempt to re-launch and it was a flop, like usual for them. Sad! But this is all over anyways, so let's move on.

If anyone wants to discuss this, you can post here.
This is an operational archive, which means this archive is a working forum website. :o

Again, in short summary, next up: The â–Ľ Republic and Minecraft-themed DarkRP, etc. :)

Pigmice

New Citizen
Nov 7, 2016
United States
All I see on the new site is an animation with some radio station playing, is the new server not up and running yet? I was AFK for a week or two and the server is dead :(

Father Anderson

First Citizen
Staff member
Jan 1, 2009
United States
republic.community
I guess you missed the decline pictured above, Pigmice.

The Republic is fresh. Just starting my work on it. Check my Steam profile at any time to talk to me if you can't find me here or if you want to use something else, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.