RE: A simple Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faded Title

New Citizen
Update: I was never a part of a server take over nor do I believe I was on during the date of "1/12/20" as I was being a part of a different server. This also raises the question of "If you knew I was and had my Steam I.D, why wouldn't you ban me right away?" If you knew I was a part of this "takeover" then why wouldn't you ban the I.D and be done with it. You're incorrect in saying I was a part of this take over. Along with that, if you knew I was a part of it you would have probably told the staff team about me and how I was a part of it. Which means, if I was a member of this take over and not banned. I would have been banned on sight by Driskie, Dizzy, Vegito, and likely the rest of the staff team. You are incorrect in saying I'm a part of this "takeover".

Addition Notes: I have spoken to a staff member recently (They'll remain anonymous.) Who has claimed the same situation as me who was said to be a part of the takeover. From what it seems, they're still staff right now and even on the server as I'm typing this. (5:30PM)

In-game name: Faded Title

Staff member who banned you: Unknown/Console

When were you banned: 2/8/2020

Ban Reason: No Reason given.

What happened? (include any proof if possible): I was on the UTRP server. Being nice and casually chatting and RPing with people. I was going to join an event but was banned not once, but twice. The first being revoked only to be reinstated instantly. I have done absolutely nothing wrong. You can ask Vegito and Driskie. I have not done ANYTHING wrong during the time back on the server. If this is the result of past events, let it go and be professional.

Update:

Last edited:

Vegito_Nabushi

New Citizen
Faded was actually trying to assist me in a event that was cancelled because we couldn't set it up right i think he should be unbanned and given another chance he hasn't been a issue to me or anyone else here

Shane

True Citizen
Staff member
Faded is an alt of an already banned user not to mention his old alis which is "Seth Wilson".

Seth was creating overall drama as-well for slandering the community as-well for a number of staff members!

User will not be unbanned "Denied"

Status
Not open for further replies.