👍🏻 Accepted Raxtherobber's Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxtherobber

New Citizen
Feb 15, 2020
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Raxtherobber

Your Steam Name: Raxtherobber

Your Real Name*Just First Name*: Alvaro

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:94590671

Where are you from (Country)?: Spain

What is your current time zone?: CET

How old are you?: 13

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: No.

What is your playtime on the Server?: 16.

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 1.

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain): Yes, because I want to allow players to have fun normally without rulebreakers RDMing them constantly.

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences): I will be active most of the time, and I won't give away items due to it being against the rules. I'll try to let the players have fun as long as they follow the rules by events and such. I'll also try my best to not be short tempered and relaxed. I try to remember the rules so that I know what not to do and so that I can enjoy playing in the server.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, Raxtherobber44#8500

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why): No.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

How many hours can you be on in a week? 17-20 due to school.

Can you do anything else for UnderRuneRP?: Host events; giveaways, RDM wars, simon says, etc.

Do you meet all the requirements? Yes.

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.): I try to be laid back and not be so strict unless they become an annoyance.

---------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM? RDM stands for Random DeathMatch, which consists of randomly killing a person.

Q 2: What is RDA? It stands for Random Arrest, which consists of handcuffing/jailing someone without a fair reason or when they do nothing.

Q 3: What is FailRP? Fail RP consists of people ruining other people's roleplays and constantly killing/annoying.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? I'd put them in jail and ask them why they did that, and then keep him in the jail cell for a few minutes, and if he continues to RDM he would get warned/kicked.

Q 5: What do you if a player prop climbs? I'd remove their props and tell them not to prop climb, and if they would continue to prop climb, I would warn/kick.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? They should be jailed and warned accordingly to the severity of what they did.

Last edited:

lawstinchaos

Lost Boy
Aug 6, 2019
The app is decent but you might want to make your steam id look like this: STEAM_0:0:000000000, there is a few grammar errors but not many for example, consists in should be consists of, and you spelled against wrong, but I digress. Overall your app is decent and i don't think it would hurt to have you on the staff teem, but I did have to "remind" you of a few rules a few times so I'm a bit neutral on this.

epicnowa

Citizen
Jan 6, 2018
after you arguing with me that i had "INFINITE HEALTH" i dont think youre fit lmao like bruh

Feb 6, 2020
Without repeating what Lawstinchaos said, Your definition of FailRp seems to be confused with RDM, like I’ve mentioned to you in game, saying “I won’t give away items” seems to be out of the blue, maybe saying something along the lines of “I’ll be responsible with the rank given to me” that would help your application flow smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.