👎🏻 Rejected Plague Doctor12's Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plague Doctor12

New Citizen
Jan 11, 2020
Your RP (In-Game) Name: C9

Your Steam Name: C9

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Vittorio

Your SteamID: 76561198419913982

Where are you from (Country)?: US

What is your current time zone?: EST

How old are you?: 13

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: No

What is your playtime on the Server?: 1 hour, used to be way more but i stopped playing and it was reset somehow

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 0

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) : Yes, im applying to help the server grow and stop people who break rules

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences): Because even if i dont have experience in your servers, i have experience as a staff member in general. I also am i very patient person, im completely fine sitting in one spot doing something. I have alot of free time, being a younger person. Even if im depicted as angry, im a calm person and wont get angry over something like being RDMed. I watch over the most active areas, keeping an eye out for rule breakers.

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why): I have not been kicked or banned in any of your servers.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess): 7/8

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?: I can use my social skills to get people interested into your servers.

Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.): Somewhere along the road of not playing the game, all of my data was reset, i give you my word i have more hours then i say.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM?
Ans: Random Death Match

Q 2: What is RDA?
Ans: Random arrest

Q 3: What is FailRP?
Ans: Doing something that should not be possible in RP. A example is a frisk with Perms to kill, like Chara.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players?:
Ans: At first, i will warn them, if they continue it will be jail time, however if they continue or shoot me, i will ban them for either 2 days or a week depending on the things they do.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? Verbal warnings, then a warn.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? Verbal warning, then warning.

Driskie

Citizen
Jul 15, 2018
Sorry but your explanation for why we should accept you and your quiz answers are rather sub par

Status
Not open for further replies.