Citizen
Your RP (In-Game) Name: nowa

Your Steam Name: nowa

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Noah

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:176992510

Where are you from (Country)?: Italy

What is your current time zone?: GMT+1

How old are you?: 19

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: Yes, I have been a moderator before.

What is your playtime on the Server?: I used to have 250+ hours but they're gone now.

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: None right now.

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) : Probably not?

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences): I've been looking forward to making an application for UTRP, I'll start off with the less important things.
I'm a great event planner, I can build well, I'm generally quite creative and I love events.
More important things: I'm generally a great negotiator (can be useful when people are arguing about the other stealing someone's printer), I'm mostly active all the time and I can handle sits quite quickly.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, toy sora#0613

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why): No, I have not been kicked or banned.

Do you have a Microphone?: No.

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess): 40 per week?

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?: I can host events I guess.

Do you meet all the requirements?: No.

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.): I love mozzarella sticks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM? RDM is Random DeathMatch, the act of killing a player without reason.

Q 2: What is RDA? RDM is RanDom Arrest, the act of ARRESTING a player without reason.

Q 3: What is FailRP? FailRP Is basically doing something physically impossible while roleplaying.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? I'd first bring the two players into a secure spot where no one can interfere with the sit, then I would question player 1 and hear their side and then question player2 and hear THEIR side of the story and then I'd try to use logs to confirm one of the two stories, once I've confirmed one of the two stories, I would warn the player guilty of RDM

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? I'd first tell them to stop but if they do not I would kick them or ban them depending on the severity.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?
Not really much, a verbal warning and that's it but if it was intentional then I'd do a written warning instead depending on the severity.

Rawr

Citizen
Decent Staff App, I'll look over it more when more reply

My position on this remains neutral

Pretty good staff app.

Hours are good, was past staff, never warned/kicked/banned.
I think you should have more confidence with the "Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?" and Do you "meet all the requirements?" questions, since you said you were looking forward to apply for staff.

Conclusion, a yes from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.