Members online

No members online now.
Join the Discord at https://discord.gg/ucyuyPc

My soon-to-come (Temporary?) leave

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2019
Boise, ID
Ok, so you see... I'm getting to an important part in my life; Long story short, starting on June 31 or so, I will be at my dad's in Oregon, staying for the school year. I will not really have internet access, so do not attempt to contact me or speak to me, as I will be completely unable to respond, and I don't want to have to deal with 5 billion notifications on the few times I am here. I will be here at my Mom's on SOME holidays, it's not a guarantee that I'll be here anyhow, so even then will not likely be a good time to contact me. I'm not saying I'm leaving forever, so don't permaban or demote me or anything, it's just life. I'm going to have to start putting real life first, so even after high school is over for me in about 4 years, I will still have to have gotten a job, and I'm going to need to get a life. I have to get a cheap house, I have to manage expenses, and I need to save up for college. I am sorry, but I guess that it would be proper to say that it's likely going to be many years until I'll be on here again as I have been for the past half year or so. It might be 5 years, it might be 10. I might forget about this server, but I doubt it. Don't take this as me hating any of you, this server and community is really fun, it's just that I need to start my life. Thank you, and perhaps goodbye, perhaps not. If you wish to contact me, use discord or steam, I don't respond to e-mail (I never check it), and do it before the 31st.

Prince Kassad

Experienced Citizen
Staff member
Jul 31, 2013
United States, Ohio
republic.community
Hello, I have recently read the above information regarding your temporary absence. I'm very sorry to hear about the housing placements as-well for you not being able to come on the server or have internet access. As for the whole life issues , changing, bettering that's foul information and corruption on your behalf. You shouldn't dedicated your whole time to the server/community but nor should you dedicate it to actual life seeing then you won't have freedom / gateway to avoid things that may occur in your feature life.

Thanks,
Prince Kassad

• Approve
Reactions: Ricky

Father Anderson

First Citizen
Staff member
Jan 1, 2009
United States
republic.community
Hello, I have recently read the above information regarding your temporary absence. I'm very sorry to hear about the housing placements as-well for you not being able to come on the server or have internet access. As for the whole life issues , changing, bettering that's foul information and corruption on your behalf. You shouldn't dedicated your whole time to the server/community but nor should you dedicate it to actual life seeing then you won't have freedom / gateway to avoid things that may occur in your feature life.

Thanks,
Prince Kassad
I bet this guy is back online but just never came here.

Status
Not open for further replies.