My re-application (Now this one is up-to-date)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre1122YT

New Citizen
Application 2 for undertalerp! for mod or admin!
In Game Name: 🔻 Spectre1122YT 🔻

Steam Name:🔻 Spectre1122YT 🔻

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:213427466

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Keven

Where are you from (Country)?: Canada

How old are you?:
Right now 14, but I'm more mature than some other peoples like some would like laugh about 18+ words, etc.

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: I was owner of an server that I couldn't keep on my pc :/ and also I'm staff of an server in development

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 0 warns rn

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) : Yes I'm sure about that, this server is awesome and I would just be happy to be staff so if I log on and most of the time there a rule breaker I could make them warned for what they did making other experience better.

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences): Some peoples would just want to be staff to abuse their power to make the server worse (false warn/kick/ban/give himself things,etc) and I don't like those peoples I would bring fair justice to everyone experience, I would respect users if they respect me bc respect is something you earn.

Do you have Discord?:
Yes I do!

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why): Banned by anti cheat for "crashing the server" but it was false all of that is old story but I was banned one time for deco in start of sit bc : my pc was old so when I disconnected it made so it took some secs before my profile leaves so when it left maybe a sit started but my screen was frozen

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess): each week umm 16 (I finish school 16pm and I sleep 20pm and 1 weekend each 2 weeks I'm at my mother house so 4x4 = 16 but the weekends at my dad house I stay the whole day there)

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?:
I can report abusive staff members that like false warn/disrespect users/false ban/false kick, etc!

Do you meet all the requirements?:

Steam Account Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387120661/

Do you have a microphone: yes, an HyperX micro that is an headset of an micro on a headphone. (It broke now so I use my webcam mic but it's good)

Time Zone: HAE or Toronto ON hours, its in Canada. (Quebec hours are the same with Ontario)

Do you have TeamSpeak3: No, But i do have discord, skype and i am in the group of discord/steam.

How long have you been on the server: My time has been resetted but the thing is that ive been here with the old map with the black lobby with the white portals you go in.

What positions have you held in past communities: Member of the server.

Do you know ULX commands: Yes, to use those i do the ulx menu command, !menu . i do it silently by doing the command !menu in the console and not the chat so no one can see it.

Q 1: What is RDM? Explain what RDM is: RDM is like freekill, you killing someone for no reason but its doing it without being in an rdm job (an job that can freekill).The rdm job can rdm each 5 mins.

Q 2: What is RDA? Rda is arresting someone for no reason, no jobs can do that and should be punished for doing rda with a warn!

Q 3: What is FailRP? on underrunerp how failrp works is like : if you kill yourself or disconnect while having a hit on you and you know you have one on you. FailRP mainly is like talking about rl in vc and chat but on underrunerp it happens all the time!

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? If he did that under 5 mins well I'll tp him say to him what he did and warn him!

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? I'll delete his props, tell him it's bad and if I catch him again, a warn!

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? If he like quits or kill himself with a hit, tell him it's bad and warn him. but if it's in vc/chat well idk bc everyone does that all the time here!

Explain what NLR is: New Life Rule, but nlr is mostly do not come back where you died for 5 mins

Explain what a minge is: A minge, someone who is minging is someone that is trolling everyone by not respecting alot of the server rules, mostly mast rdmers.

My previous name was, Spectre1122YT, Spectre1122YT and Pac 3 Master, etc...

And if an admin or another of staff would abuse his rank (kill everyone with an command, give himself over the permitted hp (1000), give himself weapons that normal players can and give himself money i would report this to the online owners or higher staff.)

Sourz

Citizen
I do think you're on the right track as a staff member, but there seems to be some bits that are kind of...off about this application. I'm also sorry to say that your english is not really up to par to become a solid staff member, since many people will ask an explanation about why you warned/jailed/kicked them. Those explanations may have to go into detail and I fear that it is something you might lack the skill in the english language to do so.

I appreciate the fact you know what each term means (RDA, RDM etc. etc.) and that's a good thing! But when it comes to your age, I'm a bit worried. You see, being a staff member of any kind calls for a mature mindset. Now you did say you are more mature than most people, but saying is something different than proving. I would like to see you more on the server (which was also my fault since I've been busy with therapy the last two days) and see how you react to i.e. RDMing people. You have a mic which is always a plus! But the last and foremost thing I'm worried about is that you left the question "Do you meet all the requirements?:" completely empty. This is worrying because it could mean that you haven't read the requirements and are doing an application on a complete blind guess.

TL;DR, you have potential, but work on your english, prove you have a mature mindset and then make another application. For the moment, you got a no from me.

The staff app is great. I believe Sourz summarized what i was going to say.
Some things i noticed:

You either added more things on the app (ex: ulx question), or used the old application in your last app and then reedited to the new format, which is okay by me.
You left out the "What is your playtime on the Server?:" question.

In conclusion, i think you are fit to be staff, but you should make another application due to the reasons above.
For now, it will also be a no from me till the issue is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.