Members online

No members online now.
Join the Discord at https://discord.gg/ucyuyPc

👍🏻 Accepted Melvear's Staff application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melvear

New Citizen
Feb 19, 2020
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Melvear

Your Steam Name: Melvear

Your Real Name Just First Name: Riley

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100992710

Where are you from (Country)?: USA

What is your current time zone?:
Pacific Standard Time

How old are you?:

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?:
Not in gmod or other games but I'm a administrator rank in a couple of Discord severs. One of the servers is owned by Eris lýkos who I've been friends with for a very long time, but even though we are best friends I had to earn my rank in that server like anyone else.

What is your playtime on the Server?:
Around 100 hours before the server reset.

How many warns do you have total + active warns?:
I believe I do not have any warns.

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) :
I want to help and support the UnderRuneRP mainly because I have seen an increase in RDM that reminds me of the time back before the server reset. I believe that if I am able to to become a staff member I'll be able to help in a more effective way then if I choose to fight fire with fire.

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences):
I believe I will be a good pick for staff mainly because I've had to work in guest services so I'm used to dealing with angry or confused people on a daily basis. I've also previously been an admin on a couple of Discord servers so I've had to deal with both IRL and online issues. Regardless of IRL or online I will do my best to quickly adjust to a new role that is given to me so that I will be able to better support the people around me. Most importantly I will not lie to save my own hide or someone else's If someone I know breaks the rules I will hold them accountable for what they have done. Being a staff member means I'll have to take on more responsibility and I am expected to be an example for what people should be like on the server, And I will do my best to live up to those expectations.

Do you have Discord?: 🔻ホムラ Melvear🔻 #3913

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why):
No, I never been banned or kicked I've always been pretty strict about following the rules of any server Im in, and I've always tried my best to never break any rules especially ones that could get me banned or kicked.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, I do.

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess): Around 6 to 8 hours almost everyday.

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?:
The best I can do is help to make the server whether it be on Discord or Gmod nicer for both newer and older members, and while I may not be able to say I can guarantee anything new being brought to the table for the community I can at least do my best to ensure that everyone has fun and feels welcomed in the community.

Do you meet all the requirements?:
I believe I do.

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.): I don't believe there is anything more I could tell you about myself That wouldn't just end up being a restatement.

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM?
Random death match or RDM Is where another player kill someone for no apparent reason.
Q 2: What is RDA?
RDA stands for random arrest which is when someone who is Royal guard arrests someone who isn't flagged as wanted.
Q 3: What is FailRP?
Failrp is when you break the rules of the role-play for example you can abused the kill command to kill yourself before a Hitman can complete his hit or you can kill yourself before you're about to be killed or arrested after robbing the bank.
Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players?
I'd check the combat logs to see who started the confrontation and hear the reasons for why it all started from everyone involved in the incident. If it happens to be the person's first offense then they're given a verbal warning, but if they commit the act again, then they will be warned.
Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs?
I would give them a verbal warning that they are breaking the rules. If they choose continue then they will receive a warning.
Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?
If someone committed failrp I would question them to find out if they were aware that they had committed failrp and if they are unaware that they had committed failrp, then they will be left with a verbal warning but they will be warned if they continue to commit failrp.

lawstinchaos

Lost Boy
Aug 6, 2019
This staff app is really good (defiantly better than mine), i've only seen you on the server a few times but from what i've seen you don't brake any of the rules or start trouble and mostly just try to have fun, you seem to have a good understanding of the rules and what to do if there broken, and it looks like you put a great deal of efort in this app which shows me you're serious about becoming a staff member. overall the staff app is very good and well thought out, you don't cause trouble which is always good, and i think you would make a great fit for the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.