🛑 Cancelled Macaroni's Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macaroni

New Citizen
Jan 29, 2020
RP IGN : Macaroni

Steam Name : Macaroni

Current Time Zone : CST/ Central

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: Yes, I have been a Moderator on two DarkRP servers, one which is DeathRP which may still be up but died eventually, the other was Vanguard Networks a decent server with 20 players regularly died down after a year or two and I ended up leaving.

Playtime on the server : My playtime on the server is 6 hours, I do intend to make it go higher as I started playing on the server yesterday and don't intend to stop anytime soon.

Warn Count/Active Warns : I have no warns on this server.

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) : Well, my reason for applying is because of the amounts of times in my current playtime on the server, I have seen many people going back and forth ruining it all completely RDMing, cursing eachother out and such.

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences): Well earlier I talked to a person named MrsLoli with the Community Management role and said there was a small amount of staff who play on the server often, since they got on at 5 P.M. most of the time, and I get on about 12:00-1:00 PM every day so far. I have two years of experience in total with my two GMod accounts. A couple months ago I used to play on Icefuse JvS Star Wars RP, I got in trouble a lot when I first started, I think now I'd be better with sits than normal people since I could somewhat understand what they did more since I've probably done it in the past and why they did it, since I had reasons to mine too. I can also handle sits calmly, trying my best to keep the person/people that are in the sit calm so the sit can carry on in peace. In a rough problem I can find out what to do fast, and make a resolve.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is RDM? : Random Death Match, which is randomly attacking a player, or randomly killing a player.

What is RDA? : Random Arresting, which is simply randomly arresting a player abusing that privilege.

What is FailRP : FailRP is doing things that you simply cannot do in the real world, such as using PAC3 Camera to look inside someone's base, or breaking RP with the class you're currently using.

What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? : I would simply ban them for 3 days, as it wasn't MRDM also making that their warning.

What do you do if a player prop climbs? : I would freeze them when I find out about the situation, and give them a warning shortly after, letting them know that they can not prop climb, as it is against the rules.

What should happen if a player commits FailRP? : I'd give them a verbal warning, if they do it again after I'd give them a physical warning, if it happens again, then kick, again and again, ban.

Rawr

Mr. Bumble
🚫 Banned
Nov 13, 2019
Nice picture Glen,

To start off this staff app isn't very good. you need to write more for your explanation in "Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?", two sentences isn't enough data for us to know whether or not you are applying for the right reason or if you have good intentions. Second of all, you have grammar errors and places you wrote the incorrect words for what you are trying to describe. if the community would drop in players for a certain time would you leave? like you did on Vanguard Networks? Or would you stay with us as a community and promote the server?

Basic I do good, I help a little, I give a little

Rawr

Mr. Bumble
🚫 Banned
Nov 13, 2019
They seem to not have the ability to handle the process of applying, well they just bought m3 so there isn't a point in having this staff app open.

Status
Not open for further replies.