Members online

No members online now.
Join the Discord at https://discord.gg/ucyuyPc

👍🏻 Accepted Lou's Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Citizen
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Bawk Bawk

Your Steam Name: Bawk Bawk

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Luis

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:48281817

Where are you from (Country)?: United States

What is your current time zone?: PST

How old are you?: 15, will be 16 this year.

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: I have applied and have been an admin on this server twice. Was a Superadmin on Eugecus, though that DarkRP server soon died due to drama.

What is your playtime on the Server?: 1d, 11h. Though, I have a longer playtime due to me playing on the server when it was called SirSukiRP

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: Zero.

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) : Yes because I want to become an Administrator once again on UndertaleRP, which was paid by MrsLoli [ Who, I really do care for and is a great friend ]. I also want to be able to

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences): Because I have more experience with ulx commands and know how to use the log and warn system. I also have been an administrator two times on UnderRune [SirSukiRP] before. Also, I will take this job very seriously and will not screw the fuck up. I will also bring order to UnderruneRP when it is needed, like incase of a raid or if almost everybody is RDMing as a Royal Guard.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, my discord is Lou#5412

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why): Well... In the past I have, though I cannot really remember. I think it was about an admin suspecting I was dropping my custom-class weapons for other people, though I really wasn't. This was all the way back to either 2017, or 2018.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess): Possibly from 4PM - 8PM PST

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?: Promote it, though people probably won't bother listening to me. I can really help out with the Administrator stuff though. Oh, and I can also convince MrsLoli to pay for more stuff for the server!

Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes.

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.): I will possibly be on most of the weekdays, though probably not on weekends due to me going to my dads house which is all the way in San Mateo, and I can't really bring my PC due to not having a monitor there. Also, I'm a really great guy if you get to know me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM?
Answer : Random Deathmatch. This means that a user randomly killed another user with absolutely no RP reason. However, there are classes that're allowed to do so, though there is a cooldown.

Q 2: What is RDA?
Answer : Random arrest, which means that a Civil-Protection [ or a Royal Guard ] randomly wants and arrests a player that has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Q 3: What is FailRP?
Answer : FailRP is basically not sticking to the in-game roleplay. This would mean raiding a players base and entering the code you got out of ooc chat, or hearing printers without seeing them and randomly warranting them for that.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players?
Answer : The first RDM case is a warn, the second is a 120 second jail. However, if they did it and continued to shoot at me when I pick them up with a Physgun, it is possibly a 2-day ban. To be honest, there are many ways to prosecute people who RDM, though in my case it's just to warn them, not go straight to kicking them, unless they have NITRP.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs?
Answer : Give them a verbal-warning, and if they continue to prop climb, warn them.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?

Answer : Give them a warning, however if they continue to FailRP, jail them for 120 seconds.

Rawr

Mr. Bumble
🚫 Banned
Nov 13, 2019
-Rep Grammar needs some work up. The staff app looks solid, but this member is a little toxic and his reputation needs to be improved.
Edit: Demanded A Plus Rep

Limesly

Private Giggles
Mar 4, 2019
On the quiz, I think the answers for questions 1-3 do not accurately define the terms in the way Smurf and the Republic have self-defined them. To elaborate:
  • question 3's answer does not fall in line with the description of FailRP in Smurf's Staff-Handbook (though the handbook was posted after this application) and as such the examples given could all be considered fair game (hearing a printer is reason enough to warrant a search; also given that someone carelessly typed their keypad code in ooc, a player could use that information to 'guess' the code correctly as they are allowed to guess regardless of what they know)
  • question 2's answer does not properly clarify that the arrest done did not have to be purely random or that the player arrested should have been innocent for the situation to be considered RDA; a better definition could simply be "A player being wrongfully arrested, in such a way that it unjustifiably impedes on the players experience", as the scenario to how the unjust arrest occurred can be different each time.
  • question 1's answer inadequately attempts to explain that there are jobs that can murder within reason, instead defining them simply as the 'no thought interval killers' described by Smurf's Staff-Handbook
My apologies, I would go on and give you a recommendation of actions, but I started to type this five days ago and never had time to finish, so I'll leave it as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.