đź”»lawstinchaos

Your Real Name: June

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:209215558

Where are you from (Country)?: USA

What is your current time zone?:
Mountain Standard Time.

How old are you?:14

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: No.

What is your playtime on the Server?: 208 hours before they were reset now only 22 hours.

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: None as they were reset.

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: Yes, I believe I can be a big help to this community.

Why should we accept your application over other clients?: I'm a very patient person and won't be annoyed easily. I will dedicate most of my time and effort to this community. I will only use the necessary forms of punishment. I will take this role very seriously. I'm a fast learner when given a fair opportunity. I will do my best to keep everyone happy. I will always be improving myself and my performance as a staff member. I have an open mind and won't be afraid to ask for help or listen to advice.I like helping people and answering any questions they have.I pay a lot of attention to what people are doing and why. I check the discord and forums regularly.I will do my best to keep the server fun, fair, and enjoyable for everyone.

Do you have Discord?: Yes,đź”»lawstinchaos#6774

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? : Yes 4 times by my count for mass rdm.I do hope you can forgive me I was new to gmod.

Do you have a Microphone?: No.

How many hours can you be on in a week?: I can probably be active 6 hours a day if all my in real-life responsibilities are taken care of.

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?: I can advertise the server on other games and game modes i play on.

Do you meet all the requirements?: I believe so.

Other information you would like to tell us? I prefer to be addressed as lawstinchaos or law, not my real name, I'm very privet and will not share any personal info if I don't have to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM?A Random Death Match is when a player attacks another for no apparent reason.

Q 2: What is RDA? Random Arrest is when a royal guard warrants and arrests someone for no reason.

Q 3: What is FailRP? FailRP is to abuse kill command or to switch jobs to do something and immediately switching back, to do something that is out of character like robing the bank or mugging as Undyne.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? Check the logs to find who attacked first then listen to everyone's side of the story and take the necessary action.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? Inform them that it is against the rules and ask them to stop.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?Politely ask them to stop and if they continue warn them.

I truly enjoy being a part of this community and wish to do more things to help thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Drizzy

Citizen
This is from your last application.

I'm a very patient person and won't lash out at people.

I will dedicate most of my time to this community.

I will only punish rule violators if necessary.

I will take my role very seriously.

I'm a fast learner when given a fair opportunity.

I have an open mind and will listen to advice and suggestions.

I will always be trying to improve myself and my performance as a staff member.

I will do my best to keep the server fun fair and enjoyable for everyone.

This is from your new one.

I'm a very patient person and won't be annoyed easily. I will dedicate most of my time and effort to this community. I will only use the necessary forms of punishment. I will take this role very seriously. I'm a fast learner when given a fair opportunity. I will always be improving myself and my performance as a staff member. I have an open mind and won't be afraid to ask for help or listen to advice. I will do my best at keeping the server fun, fair, and enjoyable for everyone.

This application looks very similar to the last one. Try to come up with new ideas.

Rawr

Citizen
I believe you should be given a shot at being on the staff team, although you're not able to write a staff app very well, this may be due to your age. This means that you will most likely not get accepted; you should really improve on your skills perhaps get some help rewriting it. I additionally believe that you should attempt at getting a microphone.

Great Staff App.
Like Rawr said, i think you should be given a shot at becoming staff.
Also like Drizzy said, you should try to put as many new things as possible in the "Why should we accept your application over other clients?" section, helps out since it shows how you are better then the other applicants.

Status
Not open for further replies.