👉🏻 Rejected with instructions Lawstinchaos's new staff application.

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawstinchaos

Lost Boy
Aug 6, 2019
Your RP (In-Game) Name:lawstinchaos

Your Steam Name:
🔻lawstinchaos

Your Real Name: June

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:209215558

Where are you from (Country)?: USA

What is your current time zone?:
Mountain Standard Time.

How old are you?:14

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: No.

What is your playtime on the Server?: 141 hours.

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: One for rdm as frisk, I /job'd chara and didn't see it was full and assuming I a was chara rdmed someone .

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: Yes, I believe I can be a big help to this community.

Why should we accept your application over other clients?:

I'm a very patient person and won't lash out at people.

I will dedicate most of my time to this community.

I will only punish rule violators if necessary.

I will take my role very seriously.

I'm a fast learner when given a fair opportunity.

I have an open mind and will listen to advice and suggestions.

I will always be trying to improve myself and my performance as a staff member.

I will do my best to keep the server fun fair and enjoyable for everyone.

Do you have Discord?: Yes.

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? : Yes 4 times by my count for mass rdm.I do hope you can forgive me I was new to gmod.

Do you have a Microphone?:No.

How many hours can you be on in a week?: I can probably be active 6 hours a day if all my in real-life responsibilities are taken care of.

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?: I can advertise the server on other games and game modes i play on.

Do you meet all the requirements?: I believe so.

Other information you would like to tell us? I prefer to be addressed as lawstinchaos or law, not my real name, I'm very privet and will not share any personal info if I don't have to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM?A Random Death Match is when a player attacks another for no apparent reason.

Q 2: What is RDA? Random Arrest.

Q 3: What is FailRP? FailRP is to abuse kill command or to switch jobs to do something and immediately switching back, to do something that is out of character like robing the bank or mugging as Undyne.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? Check the logs to find who attacked first then listen to everyone's side of the story and take the necessary action.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? Inform them that it is against the rules and ask them to stop.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?Politely ask them to stop and if they continue warn them.

I truly enjoy being a part of this community and wish to do more things to help thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Cactuz

New Citizen
Jan 25, 2019
Romania
The App Is Decent But You Could Make Some Changes Here And There,But Overall You Are A Cool Guy And I Think You'd Fit Great Into The Staff Team

Last edited:
  • Approve
Reactions: lawstinchaos

Rawr

Mr. Bumble
🚫 Banned
Nov 13, 2019
Staff app looks good, fix some capitalization and it will be pretty solid. I believe you would be a good fit for the staff team

• Approve
Reactions: lawstinchaos

Drizzy

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2019
I can't think of anything that someone else isn't doing already sorry.
Invite players, Promote server, Recruit staff, and players, Support server with donations or suggestions, etc.

Try to add something. Use one that's already been said If you will commit to it.

Driskie

Citizen
Jul 15, 2018
Your application is missing the 5 sentences on why we should accept you section, please reapply

Status
Not open for further replies.