đź•’ Obsolete Great server, but should we be more strict?

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple

Former Executive and Former Boyfriend of Anderson
Oct 29, 2016
United States of America
I know a lot of people love the server and the road it is going down as a non-serious Darkrp. But do you think that we are too flexible when it comes to running the server? I think this may be a great topic/discussion to start so we can use the feedback from you in improving the server for everyone.

Post your opinion below!  

Sani

Experienced Citizen
Oct 26, 2016
Other
I agree in some ways like if someone advertises, mass RDM, hacks and etc. I think we should permanently ban them instead of just a week.

Xen

Citizen
Oct 29, 2016
United States
I kind of think we should go more into a serious direction. It just seems like the community would probably be better. EX: The police cars aren't really contributing to anything its just driving around with sirens and lights. Non-Serious roleplays if they were to try and pull you over nothing would happen but then on the Semi-Serious part something would happen it would be more realistic and in my opinion i kind of like the Semi-Serious/Serious dark roleplay servers.

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
I think you guys should be a little more strict on the RM's
[hr]
Also i think there should maybe be a age limit to who applies for staff... Anyone???

Taq

True Citizen
Dec 5, 2015
Age doesn't matter, what matters is if you show that you're responsible, trust worthy, and a servant leader to the community. If someone at the age of 12 contributes those characteristics they should be let in; everyone will just have to get pass their biased opinions about kids who have high pitch voices.

Sani

Experienced Citizen
Oct 26, 2016
Other
I dont care if a kid has a high pitched voice because honestly I am 18 and I dont really have a deep voice, but from all the years I have played on Garry's Mod DarkRP the "kids", especially on this server, are INCREDIBLY immature and I sure as hell would not trust one of them to be a fellow staff member. Of course this is just my opinion and some kids if they apply can just lie about their age.

Father Anderson

First Citizen
Staff member
Jan 1, 2009
United States
republic.community
I think nobody comes here Simple, remember if you want discussion about this kind of stuff before the Republic website is complete, check out the Republic Steam Group or feel free to post on my Steam profile comments section...

TheOwnerPunch

New Citizen
Mar 30, 2017
Other
Simple said:
I know a lot of people love the server and the road it is going down as a non-serious Darkrp. But do you think that we are too flexible when it comes to running the server? I think this may be a great topic/discussion to start so we can use the feedback from you in improving the server for everyone.

Post your opinion below!  
Can you send me the server ip because i can't find it anywhere so i can't join this server :(

Status
Not open for further replies.