👍🏻 Accepted Eris Lykos' Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2020
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Eris Lykos

Your Steam Name: 🔻Eris Lykos🔻 [UTRP]

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Ian

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161752927

Where are you from (Country)?: United States

What is your current time zone?: Pacific Standard Time

How old are you?: 18

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: No I have not been.

What is your playtime on the Server?: Over 200 hours before the reset.

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 2 warns in total, one for rdm and another for pacabuse.

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) : Yes, I am certain by becoming a staff member that I could help improve the server and make sure everyone in the server is having fun.

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences):
I have been apart of the community for a long time now and I have watched how staff handles situations such as RDM’s and Minges. Whenever a staff member has given advice to other players I would always keep it in mind and apply my knowledge to the next time I join the server. I try my best to keep everyone happy and have a fun time while they play on the server. The main focus I have whenever I join the server is to have a laugh with everyone there especially if it’s a crazy event. There have been times where I have to settle arguments between people and even find an alternative solution to the problem.

Do you have Discord?: Yes I have discord which is 🔻Eris ホムラ Lýkos🔻#3849

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why): No I have not been kicked from the server.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess): From 8 to 15 hours a day so around 40.

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?:
Bring the community together, that being settling differences between groups of people or just joking around having a laugh with everyone. I’ve been trying to bring more people to the server to have a fun experience and I would gladly help keep it fun.

Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes I do

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.): My sense of judgement is strong as it has been described by others and my focus is that game play is fair and fun for everyone and isn’t biased.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM?
RDM stands for Random Death Match, where a player has killed another for no reason.

Q 2: What is RDA?
Random Death Arrest or just simply called Random Arrest, where a member of the Royal Guard/Police has arrested a player who isn’t marked as wanted for no reason.

Q 3: What is FailRP?
FailRP is not following the rules of the roleplay such as abusing the kill command, killing yourself before a hitman can land the killing blow or before you get arrested for robbing the bank.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players?
Check logs to see who engaged and hear the reasoning behind the actions of all the players involved in the RDM and if it’s the person’s first offence give them a verbal warning and if they commit RDM again then warn them.
Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs?
Verbally warn them that it’s against the rules and if they continue to prop climb then give them a warning.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?
If a player commited FailRP then I would see if they were aware that they did and if they didn’t intend on doing so then I’ll give them a verbal warning followed by a warn if they commit it again.

Last edited:

xxi TJ ixx

Citizen
Mar 2, 2019
This application is overall great, you have discord, you can spell, and give good responses to the questions. The two warnings are for something minor, RDM is something we've atleast all done once, and pac abuse is something I don't see often and could debate on if it was actual abuse. Eris has discord which is a great addition in case we need to get in touch, Eris is overall a pretty funny person and has been on the server for about as long as I have, I give this application a thumbs up in my opinion.

Lou

Citizen
+1
User is mostly online on the UndertaleRP server, plus is very active in the community. I have never seen him commit any bad actions on the server, nor intentionally breaking the rules. Yes, the warn for pac-abuse is a bit bad HOWEVER this could be debated as either intentional or accidental like who TJ said above. Your staff application is well formatted and does fit the requirements and is, without a doubt, a really good staff app. I really do believe [ in my opinion ] that you would fit to be a staff member.

lawstinchaos

Lost Boy
Aug 6, 2019
The staff app is vary well done and you're a vary cool person, I'd love it if you were accepted.

Sourz

Citizen
Jan 6, 2019
Lmao Eris I know you to an almost personal level. If I would say no to you, I'd have to say no to my own staff application. You know the rules, you know what you can and can't do, you got my absolute upvote.
+1

Rawr

Mr. Bumble
🚫 Banned
Nov 13, 2019
+1

you seem to sufficiently meet all the necessary requirements within the standard format provided.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.