👎🏻 Rejected [Dr Conners] - Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Connors

Citizen
Nov 17, 2019
United States
( λ )

Your RP (In-Game) Name: Dr conners

Your Steam Name: Dr Conners (Null)

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Francesco

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:127401679 and 64 id 76561198215069087

Where are you from (Country)?: USA

What is your current time zone?: Mountain Standard Time
Time zone in Albuquerque, NM (GMT-7)

How old are you?:15

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?:. No sir

What is your playtime on the Server?:00w 4d 08h 12m 32s

How many warns do you have total + active warns?:. all warns Stated was issued by Thor[URRP]
1. attempted Revenge RDM, mic spam, and suicide abuse
2.FailRP suicide abuse
3.mic spam
4.FailRp suiciding when about to be killed by someone who has a hit on him
5.Sans SWEP abuse

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) :. yes because I believe if I do act calmly I can be a great staff member and benefit ze servers.

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences.):. well, I'm an Observervitive person, so I pay attention and I do my best to do what's right. I can do a lot to benefit the Server by Preventing harmful players from destroying the player base or harming the server. I am quick to act in a situation and will try to Methodically resolve the situation. when I'm not busy with something ill attempt to make the players have fun and a good time. I am a player of the old undertale RP and I also played on the darkrp server so I'm pretty sure you know me as that one person who is liked by some and hated by others.

Do you have Discord? Yes Sir

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why):. exceeding the warning limit and a 1-hour ban I don't remember the reason

Do you have a Microphone? yee yee

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess):12

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?: In all actuality am pretty useless, But I counted all the word in this train wreck and there's 612 I think

Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes sir

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.): . Well, I believe I have Limitless potential that's why I'm here (insert whoever reviews this app.) my allies have suggested me for the job, all hl jokes aside I believe I have a great chance in benefiting the server
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM? RANDOM DEATHMATCH or Rdm is when a Player kills someone when they are not an RDM class or they did not have reason to kill or engage another player.

Q 2: What is RDA?ether its Random Death arrest, or random detain and arrest

Q 3: What is FailRP? FailRP is When a subject does something that is not physically possible to do in the situation and it defies the laws and space and time aka poof I explode alas I can instantly die.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? Ask if it was intentional and if it warns if not to warn verbally.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? jail and talk of why they did it if needed warn

Q 6: What happens if a player commits FailRP? So id yee to them and berb warn and if thy commits again not sexually physical warn if done again continue kick if needed ban
_____________________________________ ( λ ) ____________________________________________
8aefd28daf30bd0b13b39ce26be0fdfc.jpg

The holy doggo in the saucepot has blessed you to have a good day

Last edited:

Damaged Hoodies

High Horse
Nov 8, 2019
shows how childish you can be and honestly to be a staff member you need to be expected to enforce rules. how can we expect someone like you to enforce rules you can't even follow, you have been pulled into multiple sits, warned, kicked, and even banned for breaking rules you are applying to enforce. you are not very trusting with being given the task to enforce rules when the staff team watches you break them countless times. my say doesn't effect Smurf, Anderson, and the managers dicission to accept or deny you but your reputation within the community does and has in the past for both the under rune and darkrp server. good luck your gonna need it!

The whole staff application doesn't seem like your serious for the job. There is still potential in you to become a staff member. But acting like damaged said is not how you act as staff.
In my opinion, you are not ready for staff yet.
Also to note, this application seems more like a memepost then anything else.
All i have to say is this:
"To enforce rules, you have to follow them"

xxi TJ ixx

Citizen
Mar 2, 2019
The staff app seems fine to me, but if you're actually breaking the rules quite a bit and been banned in the past, it draws me away from you being an admin, I assume you're a great guy but those little things draw me away. Also responding to the question "Can you do anything else for UnderruneRP?" and say the pub dark rp is better is a bit dumb, you should've honestly just said no comment for this question or something. Good luck Conners.

EDIT: Upon further inspection and thinking, this really does look like a meme application more than anything.

-TJ.

Rawr

Mr. Bumble
🚫 Banned
Nov 13, 2019
-1 Conners is toxic, disrespectful to staff and is not a good candidate for staff.

Drizzy

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2019
Cons
5 warnings.
Kicked.
Banned once.
Immature.
Grammar

Pros
Active.
Has Discord.
Has a Mic.

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?:the Pub dark rp server is better
This isn't needed. It makes you seem immature. Try thinking of something else to post.

In my opinion, I don't believe this is a great application. The grammar is not great and the application is not well put together. My other statements are above.

I think I was never meant to be staff and never should I'm not a good person and I never was I think my welcome is past and I should leave
You are a good person. You might not be fit to be staff at this time, but later on, if you try hard enough, you could achieve it. Nothing is impossible, if you strive for it.
In my opinion, you are still welcomed to keep trying for staff and joining the server.

Lou

Citizen
I think we should close this forum post for now.

@Smurf @Anderson
Excellent idea, as this staff application could use a little bit more work, and due to his past actions in the server could be worked on. I think if Dr.Connor makes amends for his actions in the near future and improves in his behavior that he will have a shot on being Staff. For now, I'm going to be giving a -1

• Approve
Reactions: Father Anderson

Father Anderson

First Citizen
Staff member
Jan 1, 2009
United States
republic.community
shows how childish you can be and honestly to be a staff member you need to be expected to enforce rules. how can we expect someone like you to enforce rules you can't even follow, you have been pulled into multiple sits, warned, kicked, and even banned for breaking rules you are applying to enforce. you are not very trusting with being given the task to enforce rules when the staff team watches you break them countless times. my say doesn't effect Smurf, Anderson, and the managers dicission to accept or deny you but your reputation within the community does and has in the past for both the under rune and darkrp server. good luck your gonna need it!
1581054273742.png

Status
Not open for further replies.