Members online

No members online now.
Join the Discord at https://discord.gg/ucyuyPc

👉🏻 Rejected with instructions [Dr Conners] - Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Connors

Citizen
Nov 17, 2019
United States
________________________________________________ ( λ )

Your RP (In-Game) Name: Dr Conners

Your Steam Name: Dr Conners (Null)

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Francesco Maes but my step dads name is stephens so yeh

Your SteamID:
:STEAM_0:1:127401679

Where are you from (Country)?: Proudly A United States Of America or USA Citizen

What is your current time zone?: mountain standard time (GMT - 7)

How old are you?: 15

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: No sir but i tried to apply though

What is your playtime on the Server?: 1 day or so, but on the pubdarkrp 00w 2d 00h 55m 13s

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 3 active counts of the crime of R D M in 3 differnt flavors for each they are : revenge killing as asriel and Killing a subject in jail

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) :yes I to prevent malicious intended players from doing harm to the player base and the servers it self and its hardware. but seriously How can I benefit the staffing team? Well one for one thing I am Very Intuitive. I am Not afraid to speak up if something that is wrong is happening I do like Observing, while not interrupting players. my personality can make it difficult for me to interact people I will not let that get in the way of being a staff member. but i love helping out when ever i can it just feels good. please be avised if I ask you to give me space and stop I Have a Damm fine Reason, because we dont want of repeat of the sunday on 1/19/2020.

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences): Well i do have some great tricks up my H.E.V. Suit mark IV Arm Cuff that no one else has. I do have a good sense of humor i also do like ratting out rule breakers that means if i break rules i smek my self but thats off topic. i also am a great at helping people and players base or idea suggester. i do explain to new to gmod or darkrp players how to do things and i just am a helpful person. so thats why i believe why my app should be accepted over others.

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why): yes becase i was poked too much i snaped i was kicked for EHem

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes sir

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess):
when it is a school week I can play to around 3:00 pm to 10:30 Pm On Weekends if i feel like it 6:00am to 12:00am

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?: anything for you baby, sorry my humor got the best of me but i can do alot for someone or something when i put my mind to it

Do you meet all the requirements?: yes

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.): Medical info: tinnitus/i some times will go blind for 3 to 4 secs, mental condition I was diagnosed with Depression , I have Autism ADHD oppositional defience disorder , (NOTE) I take some meds that are physiological types and in the event i did not take them i will Not act with logic and will be arradic , but ive started to master being able to control my self with out the med but its still a work in Progress
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM? Random Death Match kill another player for no reason

Q 2: What is RDA? Sir I don't have the knowledge at this time to answer your question

Q 3: What is FailRP? (FailRP 'act' or

an event surrounding an action that your character commits that is not probable

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? (insert lel bring player command ) Stahp you have violated the law , but ye ask them why they did it , check it they have any previous crimes , it they do warn them via !warn ,if the did not have any crimes before verbal warn

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? warn and tell individual to not do it again

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? so in all sensible logic :
step 1 bring player to you
step 2 ask why they committed fail rp
step 3 depending on what they did warn or verbally warn said player

Step 4 is if it is the third offense them ban for 1 week or 4 days

_____________________________________ ( λ ) ____________________________________________

Last edited:

Damaged Hoodies

High Horse
Nov 8, 2019
have you ever been kicked question should including how many times you been kicked from the server you are applying on as I just kicked you today for abusing sans swep to tp into bases and the bank.

lawstinchaos

Lost Boy
Aug 6, 2019
How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 3 active counts of the crime of R D M in 3 differnt flavors for each they are : revenge killing as asriel and Killing a subject in jail
you were warn'd multiple times in one day at least five warns plus a new kick, i think you should update your app.

Status
Not open for further replies.