Members online

No members online now.
Join the Discord at https://discord.gg/ucyuyPc

👎🏻 Rejected Dot's Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dot

New Citizen
Jan 13, 2020
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Dot

Your Steam Name: Dot

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Sam

Your SteamID: 76561198319178558

Where are you from (Country)?: Germany

What is your current time zone?: Central

How old are you?: 15

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: Yes

What is your playtime on the Server?: When this was written 58

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 1 From the old Ip No actives

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) : I wanted To Apply Because i Had Great times (and some bad) On this server and I Usually try to help people as much as possible If i can. I Do want to do something about Rdming Rdaing People And The rare occasions That ''raiders'' join Because i dont want To be killed/arrested without reason either

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences): Like mentioned above i live in a diffrent time zone And Can be online when others arent I Have a lot of time in my hands since depressions wont let me leave the house And I often see No Mods/admins Online

Do you have Discord?: yes

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why): Spawning Myself Guns As Admin (non admin weapons)

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes ( i Really prefer not to use it)

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess): 40

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?: Other than Watch the server no

Do you meet all the requirements?:

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.): Evryone That abused probably said this and will but Ive changed after Being sad about getting banned yes i should have not been Spawning myself Guns (Non admins) But i thought it was ok Since I had enough money to buy dozens of them But was too lazy To just change job to temmie and buy them
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is Rdm?: Random Death Match Killing Someone without Reasoning / Warning

Q 2: What is Rda?: Randomly arresting people Without Reasoning / warnings

Q 3: What is FailRP?: not Playing as their Role suggests Or warrenting someone for Hearing printers and taking infos out of Adverts/ooc's To Kill / Arrest someone

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players?: it counts as mass rdm And They Either Get a Warning(Maybe verbal) Kick / Ban Depending on if they have warns They already did this or they have been on the server for a longer time

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs?: Verbally warn Them If they are new or make them read the rules while being jailed
Maybe kicking or banning them If they do it repeatedly

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?
Verbally Or Manually warn them and Kick/ban if they do it multiple times

lawstinchaos

Lost Boy
Aug 6, 2019
Do you meet all the requirements?:
This probably shouldn't be blank, you might want to make your steam id look like this: STEAM_0:0:000000000, any time i is used it should be capital, there are spots in your app where you got lazy and didn't put punctuation (I don't consider this a major flaw but some people do.), your reasons you should be accepted section needs more sentences ( I know you said there listed above but you should write them in the place they are asked for and it doesn't hurt to write the reason in two sections.). I have no say if you will be accepted this is just my view and suggestions for this app.

Status
Not open for further replies.