👎🏻 Rejected Dark Cactuz's Application For Staff

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuz

New Citizen
Jan 25, 2019
Romania
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Dark Cactuz.

Your Steam Name:Dark Cactuz.

Your Real Name *Just First Name*:David.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43274134.

Where are you from (Country)?:Romania.

What is your current time zone?:GMT+2.

How old are you?:13.

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?:I wasn't an admin/mod before.

What is your playtime on the Server?:22 Hours but i had more before the server restarted.

How many warns do you have total + active warns?:8 warns/0 active.

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) :I think i have reached a point in my playtime where i think that im ready to do more for the community than to just have fun and i also think ill be a god mod/admin.

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences):Im a pretty oldschool player.Im calm with others.I have a very good understanding of the rules.Im very active.

Do you have Discord?:I do have Discord.

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why):I haven't been kicked/banned.

Do you have a Microphone?:I do have a microphone.

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess):15 or more (depends on the day)

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?:Except helping new players,punishing rule breakers and having fun with others i dont think i can do something else for the Republic.

Do you meet all the requirements?:Yes

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.):I like Undertale overall,i played on this server before for more than 100 hours,i joined in late 2018,i just like the server overall and i am pretty active.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM?RDM/Random Death Match is when a player attacks another player without a reason.

Q 2: What is RDA?RDA/Random Arrest is when a Police Officer in this case Royal Guard arrests a player without an explanation.

Q 3: What is FailRP?FailRP is when a player fails to stick to his character role like an Asgore helping a Chara rob the bank.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players?I check the logs if the so called attacker complains and if the logs are right im gonna warn the attacker and if he does it again im gonna take measures.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs?I take him down with the physics gun,delete his props and tell him to not do it again.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP?The player will first be verbally warned by an admin if he does it again he will be warned and if he does it again he will get banned but for a short time like 3 hours or 4 hours.
Thanks For Reading My App,I Know That I Have Room For Improvment So Tell Me In The Comments Below

Status
Not open for further replies.