👍🏻 Accepted [Conners] Staff Application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Connors

Citizen
Nov 17, 2019
United States
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Conners

Your Steam Name:Dr Conners

Your Real Name *Just First Name: Francesco

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:127401679 and 64 id 76561198215069087

Where are you from (Country)?: USA

What is your current time zone?: MST

How old are you?:15

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: no

What is your playtime on the Server?: I could not join at the time of writing this so I cant check

How many warns do you have total + active warns?:6

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason? (If yes explain) : yes

Why should we accept your application over other clients? (Please provide 5 or more sentences):
Well, I am well known in the community both positively and negatively so I'm in the neutral I guess. I am a good person when I'm not having a nervous meltdown. I am friendly as long as you treat me good we will be in good terms or there can be Unforeseen Consequences. I do not know how to use ULX but I can be taught how to with some help. Currently, I am trying to learn when I should talk and when I should not so I do not interfere with something.

Do you have Discord?: yeah

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any? (Explain why): I have been warned on the server 6 times none are still active

Do you have a Microphone?:yes

How many hours can you be on in a week? (Avg/Guess):8 to 12 hours

Can you do anything else for UndeRuneRP?: lots ask me about it

Do you meet all the requirements?:yes

Other information you would like to tell us? (Optional will allow us to know more about you. Which is more of a likelihood of being accepted.):
I am not at all sure because you know me
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM? Random Death Match

Q 2: What is RDA? Random detain and arrest

Q 3: What is FailRP? Doing something that is physically not possible

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? ask if it was an accident if not warn

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? jail and question and then warn

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? ask why they did it then give a verbal warning if they do it again warn, if needed kick or ban

1581925845779.png

The holy doggo in the saucepot has blessed you to have a good day

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2020
The amount of hours on the server you have would be a nice addition, Also the additional part mentioning smurf seems to be out of place and not needed, you have 1 active warn and 6 inactive warns which is a tad bit concerning. You also have demonstrated a poor sense of impulse control, you hinted at this in the application but saying that we have to treat you good to avoid this means that those who would break the rules would be fallen victim to your impulsive urges.

When asked about what else can you do for the UnderruneRP, the given answer is vague and doesn’t seem to be really answering the question, On the question that asks for anymore information, once again the answer wasn’t much of an answer. The definition to FailRP doesn’t line up right because in that sense, most of the things we do in the server would be considered FailRP.

Lastly, the final part of your application seems a bit memeish again with the dog picture, which was a big problem in a previous application that you have submitted, combined with the random mentions it would give the impression that you are not taking it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.