Members online

No members online now.
Join the Discord at https://discord.gg/ucyuyPc

👎🏻 Rejected CaptainToad's New Staff Application (fixed)

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainToad

New Citizen
Dec 14, 2018
Your RP (In-Game) Name: KingTails

Your Steam Name: CaptainToad

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Dominic

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:432824224

Where are you from (Country)?: United States

What is your current time zone?: Eastern Standard Time

How old are you?: 14

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: I'm currently super donator on another server, but not really a admin but i do help out alot.

What is your playtime on the Server?: 2 Hours (new server)

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 0

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: Yes, i really would like to be apart of the staff team and help out others!

Why should we accept your application over other clients?: Since the original server, I've always been wanting to be a admin, i was always RDMed, RDAed, and most of the time, no one would do anything about it, even when admins were on at the time. I always tried to help the best i could in sits, i was a very trusted player to some people. I want to help people more than i could, and make sure everyone is happy playing on UnderruneRP!

Do you have Discord?: Yes, i'm on the discord server currently.

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any?: Only once on the original server, I was new at the time, i mass RDMed, forgetting the chara role had a 5 hour time limit, a admin who was a new admin i think, banned me for it.

Do you have a Microphone?: No.

How many hours can you be on in a week?: 7?, more on weekends.

Can you do anything else for UnderuneRP?: Not that i know of.

Do you meet all the requirements?: I hope so!

Other information you would like to tell us?: I really like helping people!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM? Random Death Match Example: Killing someone for no real reason.

Q 2: What is RDA? Random Arrest, Example: arresting someone for no real reason.

Q 3: What is FailRP? An action that you commit that is not probable. Example: Kill binding, before getting killed.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? First i would ask why they killed the 2 players and if they answer with "they attacked first" i would check and see if they did attack first, if not i would warn the player, but talk to the other players.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? I would tell them that prop climbing isn't allowed, then warn them for prop climbing.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? Warn them for FailRP. or kick the player.

Last edited:

CaptainToad

New Citizen
Dec 14, 2018
Oh wait, this is suppose to be for underrunerp i dont know if this is the right place to post this, so, this application is for UnderruneRP server, just to let you know.

Drizzy

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2019
Oh wait, this is suppose to be for underrunerp i dont know if this is the right place to post this, so, this application is for UnderruneRP server, just to let you know.
This is the right place for now. Smurf will handle this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.