👍🏻 Accepted B1 5162D's staff application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

B1 5162D

New Citizen
Jan 4, 2020
Your RP (In-Game) Name: B1 5162D (most people call me B1)

Your Steam Name: B1 5162D.

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Hunter.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101814

Where are you from (Country)?: USA.

What is your current time zone?: Central.

How old are you?: 14.

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: No.

What is your playtime on the Server?: 70 hours.

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 5 no active ones

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: Yes.

Why should we accept your application over other clients?: I have played long enough to realise how attached I've become to this server as it has become one of my favorites and has made me play gmod almost every day. I only want to apply to help make the server a better place and to help those in need. I've never been a admin before but I have confidence in my self that I can keep this server as one of the best by keeping players and myself from breaking this great server's rules. I have had respect for all of my admins and mods
ever since I've became attached to this server. the main reason im applying is because there is ussally allways a mod on but when they are afk it infuriates me that everyone thinks the rules don't apply anymore. I only want this server to be the best I will ever know that is why you should accept my application over the other clients.

Do you have Discord?: Yes.

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any?: I have never been banned or kicked from this one but I've been kicked and banned from others.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes I do but it cuts out sometimes and its built in to my laptop.

How many hours can you be on in a week?: on normal days 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

Can you do anything else for UnderuneRP?: Other than to enforce the rules and have fun no.

Do you meet all the requirements?: I think so!

Other information you would like to tell us?: I will do what im told by my superiors.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What is RDM? RDM is an acronym for Random Death Match which is when a player engages another play without reason.

Q 2: What is RDA? RDA or RA is an acronym for Random Arrest when a Police officer or Royal guard in this case arrests someone without reason.

Q 3: What is FailRP? FailRp is when a payer does things out of Rp or their Job description like if A Frisk did RDM.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? I would first walk over to them, calmly ask why they killed to players and if they give a valid answer like "They attacked me first." I would look over the killed players jobs and if they were an rdm class I would let it slide. But if they refuse to answer me and run away I would jail them and then proceed with the Admin sit and if the two who were killed were not rdm classes and never attacked the player I would give the RDM player a verbal warning and unjail them and go about my business.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? I would remove the props grab the player ask him what he is doing give him a verbal warning and tell him not to do it again

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? Stop them, bring them somewhere quiet ask why they were breaking the laws of RP, give them a verbal warning, and tell them not to do it again.

Last edited:

B1 5162D

New Citizen
Jan 4, 2020
so about an hour ago smurf and Entity were on but afk so the whole server was RDMing each other so that's a good reason why I want to be staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.