🛑 Cancelled 9's staff application

Republic Community
A non-serious, non-toxic online gaming community focused on freedom and liberty.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 26

I found the Undertale republic server when I first got Gmod, and have been in love with it since. I know all of the rules, and play the server Everytime I get on Gmod. I can't play all of the time, because of school, but I do play quite frequently. I'm very patient with people, and hold no bias in an argument, so I will gladly hear both sides of a story. Banning is a last resort for me, and even if I do ban, tops will be a day. I love this community, and would hate to see it fall apart. As we transition servers, I would like to take this chance to become staff, to see just how much the community grows. I am already friends with borris, and me and mein are getting along fine, so I do not think that I will interfere with the staff. A lot of players that are not staff really seem to like me too. I really hope you will consider me for staff, and thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. And yes, I have read the charter, but I am an optimist, with a strong sense of justice and a synonym for determination, because I don't want to be corny, so that won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.