Website Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen

★ Leader
1-1-2009
United States
The website is under active construction. I estimate there will be around 20 bursts of development before I can say it is a clean, high quality, completely usable website and forum. Of course, the forum is the hub of the website.

At the end of each development burst I will list exactly what I have created and updated on this website.

Last edited:

Glen

★ Leader
1-1-2009
United States
Added reactions: Republican, Funny, Friendly, Dumb, Creative, Artistic, Lucky, Cheesy, Cold, Magical, Alien, Sad, Shocked, Mind Blown, Winner

Created basic automation for Staff Applications and Reports, including basic label usage

Created basic test user system for future development

Added basic description format

Sirsmurfzalot

☰ Core Staff
7-31-2013
United States, Ohio
Added reactions: Republican, Funny, Friendly, Dumb, Creative, Artistic, Lucky, Cheesy, Cold, Magical, Alien, Sad, Shocked, Mind Blown, Winner

Created basic automation for Staff Applications and Reports, including basic label usage

Created basic test user system for future development

Added basic description format
I gotta give you a special snow flake for this one, Glen

Glen

★ Leader
1-1-2009
United States
(Tuesday, not Wednesday)

Minor changes to design and account functionality, pruned or disabled unfinished features, added some new design elements

Glen

★ Leader
1-1-2009
United States
Keep in mind the strategy I am using to keep a partially developed website functional and beautiful is to prune all unfinished features except for that which I am actively working on. So the website is extremely basic in design and functionality, there is no mess, no scaffolding. The updates and development is extremely basic. As things progress, development and the website will slowly become more advanced.

Glen

★ Leader
1-1-2009
United States
Still very busy IRL. Haven't done anything in a while. I will resume progress when I am less busy.

Last edited:

Glen

★ Leader
1-1-2009
United States
Overhauled post reactions with Terraria-inspired theme.

Updated general design scheme with new Republic 2018 design direction.

Last edited:

Glen

★ Leader
1-1-2009
United States
I haven't done anything for a month, time has gone by fast as I was a little busy IRL. I came home every day, played games, cleaned, and shopped, I lost track of time. This pattern has been common.

Glen

★ Leader
1-1-2009
United States
Threads automatically close after 30 days.

Threads with a "CANCELLED" label automatically close.

Bomb font added.

There are now up to 50 messages or threads per page.

Public templates are removed in favor for upcoming text field and button input fields on things like "UndertaleRP Staff Application".

Glen

★ Leader
1-1-2009
United States
Father's family was over at the house, Labor day, and a 12-hour power outage has stopped me from doing anything for the past 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.