‚účūüŹĽ Pending Unknown Soldier - In-game name Trevor Green

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
March 2, 2019
Washington
Real life name is Trevor Green.

Real life chronological age is 13 years.

Real life location is Washington.

Real life timezone is UTC -8 (United States Pacific Time).

In-game name is SCP xxi TJ ixx.

SteamID (Generic) is Example: STEAM_0:0:83856443.

First encounter with UndertaleRP was on February 5, 2019.

In-game hours played is 191 hours.

Application
I've made a mistake in the past and won't do it again and will be more careful with my powers, There is too much chaos in this server at it's current state and wan't to help again.

Staff disrespect Nothing.

Minor offense Do nothing

Closing statement
I hope you Sir/Ma'am have a good day.

Reactions: 1bacon and Frosty

Burnt Bologna

Visitor
I do understand that you will do nothing for staff dis ( which is allowed) and I assume a minor offense will be a verbal warning, I do remember what you did in the past, but seeing how much you wanted to come back and bring the chaos level down the bit, in my opinion I forgive you. You'll have to wait and get more reactions then I or someone else will come up with a decision.

March 2, 2019
Washington
I do understand that you will do nothing for staff dis ( which is allowed) and I assume a minor offense will be a verbal warning, I do remember what you did in the past, but seeing how much you wanted to come back and bring the chaos level down the bit, in my opinion I forgive you. You'll have to wait and get more reactions then I or someone else will come up with a decision.
Okay.

Frosty

March 3, 2019
Mississauga Ontairo Canada
I have known unknown soldier a while now and respect and support his addition to the team, because he has made a mistake in the past i will personaly take him in (meanimg make sure he doesnt do it again and support him all the way) i trust him and he trusts me we are good friends when TJ makes a mistake and says he won't do it again he means it. I suppprt his addition to the team. -Crystal