Your SteamID:

Where are you from (Country)?: U.S.A.

What is your current time zone?: Mountain Standard Time

How old are you?: 13

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: No

What is your playtime on the Server? (1-2 Days Preferred): 115 Hours

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 4 total, 0 active

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: Yes

Why should we accept your application (minimum 50 words)?: So that i can make sure that people are actually following the rules, to help those who are new to the server, and to stop spamming/mass rdming.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, but i never use it XD

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any(If so, why)?: No, never.

Do you have a Microphone?: No

How many hours can you be on in a week?: About 18: about 2 hrs on weekdays, 4+ on weekends.

Can you do anything else for UndertaleRP?: I can keep the server fun and safe

Do you meet all the requirements?: I don't know, cause i don't realy know what they are XD but i hope so.

Other information you would like to tell us (Optional)?: I would prevent penis spamming (is a pain in the ●●● XD), make fun events, and i hope that i do well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What Is RDM? (Leave an example):
Random Murder. Killing for no reason.
Q 2: What Is RDA? (Leave an example):
Random Arrest. Arresting someone who's afk
Q 3: What Is FailRP? (Leave an example):
Switching jobs to do things against yer job. Switching to a Royal Guard from temmie to arrest someone next to you.
Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? (2-5 sentences):
I freeze them. Then i would talk to them, asking why they are rdming. If neccesary, i would warn them.
Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? (2-5 sentences):
I would freeze them first. Then i would ask them why they are doing that, and if they know that it's against the rules. If neccesary, i would warn them.
Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? (2-5 sentences):
They should first be frozen. Then you should ask if they know that it's illegal, if they don't, inform them. Then you would warn them.