Spoof's Application

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.

Spoof

April 19, 2019
America
Real life name is Brayden

Real life age is 13

Real life location is America

Real life timezone is CST

In-Game name is Big Boi

Current In-Game hours 24

Time available on server most days of the week if I am not doing anything along the lines of family outings, school, or activities etc.
Application
I wish to be a staff member because I haven't had one problem with the staff they are amazing and wish to be like them and help people throughout the server. I want to make the server a better place for everyone to have fun and enjoy every moment they have while playing on it. I will be as fair as possible to both sides during a problem to help solve it. I will not abuse admin and will not use it to taunt or best others. One of my main reasons is to give new players a good first time experience so they will want to come back and become a regular to the server. I understand I haven't been on the server very long and if that is one of the reasons this is unfortunately rejected. I completely understand and hope if I am accepted to do my best as as staff member thank you for reading.

Edit: I apologize for my profile saying 21 some websites I assumed wouldn't let a person under a certain age to access it so normally on these things I lie about my age what I didn't know is it was just something that displays on your profile and just went ahead and put 21. Also I am going to keep on updating my current hours on the server frequently until I am either hired or accepted.

Last edited:

Spoof

April 19, 2019
America
i think you want to help the server alot, i respect your intentions and will support the idea of you being added to the staff team, however your hour count may be a bit too low, but for me thats fine, wtih the others i dont know... i support him being added --One true kirby
thanks man means a lot

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
Lied about age on profile, says 21 on registration, then says 13 on app, profile picture and YouTube vids display bisexual behavior, so not extreme straight as stated, concerns...

Spoof

April 19, 2019
America
Lied about age on profile, says 21 on registration, then says 13 on app, profile picture and YouTube vids display bisexual behavior, so not extreme straight as stated, concerns...
oh i thought the profile age and stuff on my account didn't matter and my youtube doesn't show anything bisexual??

Spoof

April 19, 2019
America
Also I apologize about the age thing I normally lie about my age on accounts cause some sites don't let some people below a certain age register but if that's a problem I completely understand

Reactions: G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n

Frosty

March 3, 2019
Mississauga Ontairo Canada
i was told by spoof that He didn't know if they would accept him because he thought he may be too young, so he put 21 to be cautious, and the reason he did what he did with the profile and being not a straight as he said, due to the world we live in, it is hard to tell if people online will accept you for who you are, that's why you don't put up Most things you don't Want anyone knowing, i respect spoof a Ton, one thing i know and i have done in the past, is what spoof has done with his sexuality Confession, If i don't want anyone Knowing, i would do it too, Regardless i Still support his addition to the team, he has been talking to me about issues regarding this topic, and his IRL life in general, it seems like he is a little bit lost, but cautious none the less, The Youtube video thing is... Strange, however he should not be Turned down, for lying about his sexuality to attempt to keep himself safe online, regardless i still support his addition to the team - One True Kirby