Your RP (In-Game) Name: Soul Flare

What server you are applying for: UndertaleRP

Your Steam Name:(Republic Symbol) MildlySpicy The Weeb

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Robert

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175764941

Where are you from (Country)?:United States Of America

What is your current Time Zone?: Central Time Zone

How old are you?: 16

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?:yes I am staff on MiniRP and am a co owner of a TTT server And A mod on a TTT server

What is your playtime on the Server? (1-2 Days Preferred):

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: Okayyy Hold Your breath... 24 warns

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: Yeah I Think I am

Why should we pick you for Staff (minimum 50 words)?: I know that my warns are unacceptable but I kept them because I wanted to show the last time I needed improvement

Do You Have Discord/TeamSpeak?: Yes I have Discord

Have you ever been Kicked or Banned on our Server or any(If so, why)?: yes I have been banned on all republic servers but Smurf forgave me and let me back in the reason was I disrespected UndertaleRP

Do you have a Microphone?: yes but I'm still setting it up

How many hours can you be on a week?: 20-30 hours

Can you do anything else for UndertaleRP?:I will do whatever is needed of me

Do you meet all the requirements? in my eyes yes but for the warns OHH god no

Other information you would like to tell us(Optional)?: I was a power hungry immiture kid but ive changed, ive changed a lot and I will keep changing until I succeed, people make mistakes but that's not Important whats important is can you forgive those mistakes?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin Test

Q 1: What Is RDM? (Leave example) RDM is Random Death Match, lets say your walking in the street and then a temmie kills you without reason that is RDM.

Q 2: What Is RDA? (Leave example) RDA is Random Death Arrest like when a royal guard arrests you for doing nothing

Q 3: What Is Failrp? (Leave example) when someone gets out of character like when a flowey is acting like Toriel and Toriel is acting like sans

Q 4: What do you do if someone rdm x2? (atleast 2-5 sentances): I would warn them and kick them

Q 5: What do you do if somone propclimbs? (aleast 2-5 sentances):I would warn them and tell them not to do it

Q 6: What happens if somone failrps? (atleast 2-5 sentances):I would warn them and tell them how there character acts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lock

1-12-2018
What is your playtime on the Server? (1-2 Days Preferred):
You didn't Answer this -Rep,24 warn's? Didn't smurf Clear them tho Confuse but wonder how you added them back -Rep, 20 - 30 hours you sure Look like a pretty long time to be on for all day You must have something bad about your Sleep time,Q3 it don't matter what job there are they could have a pac or something and they like job due it hp and Weapons only thing that fail rp is if they use the same desc As the character are acting as Like Toriel acting like a flowey if she/he use's the desc of flowey as a toriel job then yes it fail rp -Rep,Failed,Q6 it the same thing with Q3 they don't have to act like that charater -Rep,Failed To me this seem like a declined I'll Let other staff's see it before I make my Choice.

Lock

1-12-2018
It still say I'm New Member But really I'm Staff manager to make it clear

Lock

1-12-2018
Still It a -rep you could atleast Double check it

1-13-2018
Q.4 don' warn them just kick them
That is a ot of warns but if you can show a ot of improvement I'm pretty sure all of us can look past that. When you said you where banned for disespecting our Lord and savior sirsmurf as long as you don't blatantly say the server sucks and start to harras people I think we can look past that to so +rep because I have seen you on almost every day and your a well respected member of this community and I hope you get the position(ps robert is a stinky name(jk)

Status
Not open for further replies.