ShadowWolfy's Application

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.

ShadowWolfy

July 9, 2019
Poland
Real life name is Wiktor.

Real life chronological age is 13 years.

Real life location is Poland.

Real life timezone is UTC +2.

In-game name is ShadowWolf.

SteamID (Generic) is STEAM_0:0:101395249.

First encounter with UndertaleRP was on May 5, 2018

In-game hours played is 85 hours.

Application
The reason I wish to become a Staff Member is because I love responsibility. I want to be staff to help the server with getting rid of minges and mass rdmers. I can't say how many times I've seen people Mass RDMing everyone in snowdin without any staff on the server. I also want to help the server grow and expand. I love playing on this server and I love the community too. The players were very nice to me when I first joined the server. If my application will be denied I will be a little dissapointed, but I will accept it, stay user and keep playing on the server.​

Staff disrespect I would ask them to stop harrasing me and if they wouldn't stop disrespecting me I would warn them for excessive violence.

Minor offense
I would warn them with !warn.
Closing statement
I'm not really sure what to put here but I have prior experience in being staff, I have been staff on two servers, one of which was a sandbox server and the other a darkrp server. I'm sure that I have the passion and the ambition to become a good Staff Member.

Reactions: True Frisky