👍🏻 Accepted ReQ's Application

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReQ1234

June 15, 2018
Poland
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Idk (it sounds strange but it's just idk)

Your Steam Name: Solaire The Sunlight Warrior

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Kuba

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:190144534

Where are you from (Country)?: Poland

What is your current time zone?: CET

How old are you?: 12-13

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: yeah

What is your playtime on the Server? (1-2 Days Preferred): my hours resetted but i've been well likely playing for more than a week

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: no warns at all

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: yeah

Why should we accept your application (minimum 50 words)?: It's Because I Want To Help The Server By Joining It's Staff. By Doing So i Would Help The Community And Expand The Staff List.

Do you have Discord?: I Do

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any(If so, why)?: In The Past i Have Been Banned For Nuking The Server But It Was Probably For Someon Else Becasue i Didn't Have Acces To Nukes

Do you have a Microphone?: I Do But It's Shit

How many hours can you be on in a week?: 1-3 on normal days and 1-5 on Weekends

Can you do anything else for UndertaleRP?:

Do you meet all the requirements?: Im Not Expirenced With Other Things like That But I Could Be Fast In responding.

Other information you would like to tell us (Optional)?: Not Really
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What Is RDM? (Leave an example): RDM-Random Murder Is Basically Killing Someon Without a Direct Reason. Example: Someon Walks To Another Player And Kills Them With No Reason.

Q 2: What Is RDA? (Leave an example): RDA-Random Arrest Is Arresting Someon Without a Direct Reason. Example: A Royal Guard Walks To You And Arrests You Without a Reason.

Q 3: What Is FailRP? (Leave an example): FailRP Is When a Player Does Something Out Of RP Or Says Something Out Of RP While Being In RP.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? (2-5 sentences): I Would Teleport Him And Jail Him Then i Would Teleport The Victims And After Some Talking Probably Warn Him. If He Would Do It Again i Would Ban Him For 1h.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? (2-5 sentences): I Would Fly To Them And Say Not To Do It Again. If i Would See Them Do It Again I Would Warn Them.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? (2-5 sentences): I Would Fly To Them And Say Not To Do It Again. If i Would See Them Do It Again I Would Warn Them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsu-Tsu

July 6, 2018
I'm gonna give you a chance as a staff, hopefully you'll not abuse and do well as staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.