🚫 Invalid PermaBan appeal (No Reason Given)

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.

SabithaSuki

March 14, 2019
Gilbert
Recently after returning to UndertaleRp to continue my construction project, (Picture of earlier build from about a few months ago)

20180922195224_1.jpg
I was inappropriatey phys gunned by one of the higher up Admins, SirSmurfsalot. I ignored him and continued on until I was teleported to an admin sit after he claimed I RDM'd (I hadn't dealt any damage upon arrival to the server at that time, and Frosty can vouch with logs and having to revoke my warn). After which he force teleported me out, and when the Admin (Frosty) teleported to me to speak with me about my history with this server, Glen and SirSmurfsalot teleported to me and interupted our exchange with comments about rdming and my prior experinces with the comunity in a negative light. Atempting to ask of him why, Glen instead said "That is enough" And permabanned me with no reason given,

20190314175154_1.jpg

Prompting me to come here. I attempted to talk to smurf, knowing that there would be some response in a similar manner and I screenshoted this.
This was not the entire chat, but I provided what was mostly relevant. Not shown was asking why I was banned / the false rdm.

I will be transparent in it that I was apart of the earlier community, and a controversy at that, but I've made an attempt to return as a vanilla user to play with my friends, and despite this, I seem to still be persecuted. Regardless, I'm coming here to appeal my unfair ban, though if the claims made by smurf are to be true (By the way this typing and registration to the new forum took more than 10 minutes, <Insert you have no life joke here>) then Hi glen and smurf! I did what you told me to do like a good little boy.

No jabs, no accusations, no defamation, no taking over the server, just images and a request. No spin, no hate, I'm just interested in playing on a good map, with good friends, with a good life.

If anyone gets the chance to see this besides those two, as I'm assuming this could get warped into being a violation of some rule, despite trying to be as diplomatic as I can be, your free to add me and talk even if I am not welcome on the server.

And to frosty in particular. I don't know if you were pulling my leg in voice chat, but I wish you the best there.

TL;DR

No reason given, No bad intentions, I'd like to keep playing.

Attachments

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
Awesome category to put it in (Republic Discussion) moved to DarkRP unban requests.

SabithaSuki

March 14, 2019
Gilbert
At the current moment there was no UndertaleRp specifically.
Post automatically merged:

My steam ID STEAM_0:1:24395682 in accordance to new forum placement.

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
You know exactly what you did and said through voice chat in-game.
Trying to tell someone the Republic "bought" or "stole" Undertale DarkRP (you keep changing your story) when it was made from scratch off the foundation of VapeNation DarkRP I made in late-2016.

You tried to slander the Republic by implying we "came into the scene" a year in or so.
You've always known very well the server has been hosted and enabled by me during its entire existence, paid for by me, led by me, and handled by Smurf until late 2018. Developed by Smurf, Agent, and I.
You split the playerbase in half and led dozens of people astray and many of them are still currently and permanently wandering miserably in darkness because you misused your "co-owner" position Smurf unwisely granted you in mid-2017.

You've added staff and tried to influence them, they have blocked you.

The list goes on, endlessly. This is not a list, this is a decision.

You were permitted to play as a user on Undertale DarkRP if only for you to grovel about your mistakes and realize the full severity and weight of your betrayal, to see what you have lost. Now you have lost what little respite and mercy was provided to you at the expense of the community.

Your privileges to even exist in the most basic form on Undertale DarkRP, to experience the server's evolution and content, its playerbase and community, has been indefinitely revoked. Your failure to choose morality and humility over your own frustrations and agenda has cost you even this.

There is no Undertale DarkRP without the Republic, there never was, and never will be.

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
You can speak to Smurf if you wish to negotiate the indefinite suspension, and you're at his mercy and terms, good luck. Either that, or you have a lot of making up to do, and some time will need to pass first before we even give you another chance.