Perm Ban For "No Intent To RP"

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.

CarnageDoctor

April 23, 2019
United States
Ok so i was banned. i did the dirty "no intent to rp!" witch honest isnt even a thing. like come on i dont think sombodys first ban should be a perma ban i understand a few weeks but i have waited a month before saying anything about this again i have other stuff to worry about. but a ban FOREVER just for minge and behaving like a dick. some some people are less tolorante like say sombody can be called names or whatever and just brush it off. but i understand if some people can be more delicate. some people abuse power and some dont but this is most likely a power issue i have never been banned for such petty reasons. i think i deserve another chance not bec

G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n

January 22, 2019
Boise, ID
It's made even worse by the fact that we barely even rp on that server. Like, SOMETIMES maybe once a MONTH, there will be a couple people that do some rp off in the background or something. I feel that "Burnt Frisk" deserves a demotion for this.