My soon-to-come (Temporary?) leave

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.

G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n

January 22, 2019
Boise, ID
Ok, so you see... I'm getting to an important part in my life; Long story short, starting on June 31 or so, I will be at my dad's in Oregon, staying for the school year. I will not really have internet access, so do not attempt to contact me or speak to me, as I will be completely unable to respond, and I don't want to have to deal with 5 billion notifications on the few times I am here. I will be here at my Mom's on SOME holidays, it's not a guarantee that I'll be here anyhow, so even then will not likely be a good time to contact me. I'm not saying I'm leaving forever, so don't permaban or demote me or anything, it's just life. I'm going to have to start putting real life first, so even after high school is over for me in about 4 years, I will still have to have gotten a job, and I'm going to need to get a life. I have to get a cheap house, I have to manage expenses, and I need to save up for college. I am sorry, but I guess that it would be proper to say that it's likely going to be many years until I'll be on here again as I have been for the past half year or so. It might be 5 years, it might be 10. I might forget about this server, but I doubt it. Don't take this as me hating any of you, this server and community is really fun, it's just that I need to start my life. Thank you, and perhaps goodbye, perhaps not. If you wish to contact me, use discord or steam, I don't respond to e-mail (I never check it), and do it before the 31st.

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
I think nobody saw this, that's why. Now that it's been posted to the Discord everyone sees it. It's hard for people to post on the Forum, because this current Forum is pretty bad.