👍🏻 Accepted my like 3rd staff aplication

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
July 1, 2018
georgia
RP (In-Game) Name: communist neko

Your Steam Name: communist neko

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Adam

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Where are you from (Country)?: America

What is your current time zone?: east pacific

How old are you?: 16

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: yes it was on a very popular server called superior servers but I had to resign because of school

What is your playtime on the Server? (1-2 Days Preferred): 238 hours

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: I have no active warns when I put this application out but I had a few

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: yes sir/ ma'am I am

Why should we accept your application (minimum 50 words)?: I think you should accept this application because I have a good amount of experience and I am also good with kids and whinny 8 year olds that don't know what rdm is and stuff like that, I also love the community and have been a part of it since late 2016 so I know the ropes (even though a lot has changed)

Do you have Discord?: yes sirs/ ma'ams

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any(If so, why)?: yes I have been kicked for reaching the warning threshold

Do you have a Microphone?: no sirs/ ma'ams I dont

How many hours can you be on in a week?: I can be on on weekends and weekdays from 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock

Can you do anything else for UndertaleRP?: well, it has come to my attention that a few buts over the years have come to me so I think I might be good at finding and reporting them and also I could help if someone in a sit gets to hostile because I'm good with situations like that,

Do you meet all the requirements?: yes sirs/ ma'ams I do believe I do

Other information you would like to tell us (Optional)?: I tend to fault under severe amounts of pleasure but it shouldn't affect the way I do the job
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What Is RDM? (Leave an example): rdm (random death match) is when a player that is not an rdm class (Flowey, omega Flowey, and chara) kill someone for no reason.
an example is when a sans goes on a rampage of killing people for no reason

Q 2: What Is RDA? (Leave an example): rda( random arrest) is when someone who is a royal guard or an undyne arrests you for no reason
an example of this would be if you were minding your own business as lets say a frisk and you hear some undyne cuffing you and then she or he arrests you

Q 3: What Is FailRP? (Leave an example): fail rp is when you don't abide by the rules of rp
an example would nbe trying to escape from someone if they kidnap you

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? (2-5 sentences): if a player randomly kills 2 players I would take them separately to a room and get each side of the story. once they tell me, ill confirm one of the stories by checking the logs and if the player is guilty, I will warn him for rdmx2. then if he is new to the server I will explain what he did was wrong and explain to him that he cant do that unless he is an rdm class.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? (2-5 sentences): if someone propclimbs I will do one of two things. one, if he is new to the game I will just let jhim off with a verbal warning and explain thoroughly what propclimp is and tell him to avoid doing that. two, if he or she isa aold player with experience, ill just flat out warn him or her for propclimb.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? (2-5 sentences): if a player allegedly commits fail rp (depending on the scenario) ill ask him if it was an accident and if it was I wont warn him ill just again. verbally warn him. but if he did it on purpose, ill warn him for fail rm.

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
Post your correct SteamID or I'll change your application to rejected with instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.