👉🏻 Rejected with instructions My Final Staff Application

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n

January 22, 2019
Boise, ID
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Many, including: Hitman; A Better Hitman; LonkThotSlyrAnimeDefender; Hitman AKA A Better Niko; for a few minutes i went as Crippled Knuckles and Jedi Knuckles. That's all the names I've used so far, but i might use others. A way to be sure it is me, however, is that if you see a BOTW Link with one blue eye, one red eye, a cone on his head, and other changed textures, then that's me.

Your Steam Name: ▼G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n🔷

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Gabriel

Your SteamID: Steam Community :: ▼G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n (https://steamcommunity.com/id/the42ndsliceofbacon)

Where are you from (Country)?: USA

What is your current time zone?: Standard Western Time

How old are you?: 13

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: No

What is your playtime on the Server? (1-2 Days Preferred): 213+ hours

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 0 active, 5 total

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: Yes

Why should we accept your application (minimum 50 words)?: I will help keep the server fun, prevent spamming and other things that ruin the fun of the server, introduce and help new players, help those in need of help, keep people from pissing others off, keep the server from crashing, make fun events, keep hate levels down, and otherwise just keep the server fun.

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any(If so, why)?: Yes, once for the false cause of trying to crash the server, even though i wasn't.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

How many hours can you be on in a week?: Around 58; 2 hours on weekdays, 12 at most on weekends.

Can you do anything else for UndertaleRP?: I can make sure it isn't ruined by annoying people, and that nobody and nothing causes the players to not want to play on the server.

Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes.

Other information you would like to tell us (Optional)?: I really do hope that this is accepted this time, because while i can be annoying/unprofessional sometimes (admittedly too many times), I promise that while I am on duty, I would make sure to avoid such habits and to work hard to make the server more fun. However, if this is rejected, then I'll just stop trying, because if it isn't accepted at this point, then there is no point in bothering you with tons of applications. Here's hoping that doesn't happen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What Is RDM? (Leave an example): Killing Randomly. Ex: Killing someone you pass by as sans because you feel like it.

Q 2: What Is RDA? (Leave an example): Random Arresting. Ex: Arresting someone because you don't like their playermodel.

Q 3: What Is FailRP? (Leave an example): Doing the jobs of other classes. Ex: Changing from temmie to Red to arrest someone who is wanted and in front of you.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? (2-5 sentences): In the case of someone Rdming 2 people, I would first get their attention. Whether by freezing them, calling their name, or whatever. Then, they would have to be made aware of the rule that you cannot rdm. Then they would have to be warned for RDMx2. Then, they could be let on their way. If they continue to rdm, then they must again be warned, or even kicked if neccesary.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? (2-5 sentences): First i must get their attention, whether by freezing them or calling them out in chat. Then i have to make them aware that they cannot prop-climb, as it is against the rules. Then they should be warned for prop-climbing, and let go. If they continue, they will have to be warned again or even banned.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? (2-5 sentences): If they commit Fail RP, then I have to get their attention, whether by calling them out in chat or freezing them. Then i will make it known to them that they cannot do that, as it is against the rules and FailRP. Then they should be warned and let go. If they continue, then they need to be warned again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
Aren't you the bisexual who says he's straight but wants to date a feminine boy some years younger than you?

Burnt Bologna

Visitor
You'll have to redo the staff app once Glen is done with the new staff format.

Status
Not open for further replies.