đźš« Invalid I got warned 3 times by spamming without any proff

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerPro128

October 13, 2018
Brazil, SĂŁo Paulo
So this all happened when i just said in the admin chat "Burnt" twice and they all started saying that i said 7 times i dont know how to proff that i only said twice but i think there was someone with my name or idk glen spamming.

February 4, 2019
America
I attached the logs of you spamming it exactly 6 times. You spammed it twice before we told you to stop; that was the first warning. The second warning was issued when you then spammed four more times. The third was for repeatedly lying to staff saying that you only spammed twice. Glen himself also saw where you spammed and lied. Maybe next time don't try to lie your way out of warns.20190218162015_1.jpg

GamerPro128

October 13, 2018
Brazil, SĂŁo Paulo
I attached the logs of you spamming it exactly 6 times. You spammed it twice before we told you to stop; that was the first warning. The second warning was issued when you then spammed four more times. The third was for repeatedly lying to staff saying that you only spammed twice. Glen himself also saw where you spammed and lied. Maybe next time don't try to lie your way out of warns.View attachment 343
I didnt say that final one

Tsu-Tsu

July 6, 2018
Invisible provided proof showing you did spam the admin chat, the logs don't lie and I doubt he edited that. Gp, lying is just gonna make it worse on your end. Just get it over with and take responsibility for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.