👉🏻 Rejected with instructions Hopefully a Better Application

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyamEdd

February 18, 2019
United States
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Cardboard

Your Steam Name: MyoriginalnamewasEdd

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Colton

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418230275

Where are you from (Country)?: USA

What is your current time zone?: EST

How old are you?: 15 (Accidentally put down 16 in forums)

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: 6 months of experience

What is your playtime on the Server? (1-2 Days Preferred): As of now 32

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: No total warns nor active warns

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: Yes, I feel like the server needs a bit of help from time to time.

Why should we accept your application (minimum 50 words)?: You should accept my staff application because from time to time, the server could use some more help and moderation. From my past moderating, and helping a community when it was almost dead, I think that I could be a real help to the server and community. I promise to be helpful, to be reasonable to all players, and I promise that I will use these powers responsibly.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, 🔻Epic Mario#7048

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any(If so, why)?: No, I mostly prefer to follow the rules on any given server.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes I surely do.

How many hours can you be on in a week?: On average 55 hours

Can you do anything else for UndertaleRP?: I can bring more enjoyment to the community and server along with more PAC's.

Do you meet all the requirements?: I surely think so.

Other information you would like to tell us (Optional)?: I have a vocal cord problem, and bad ADHD so if I start to act a bit off of myself, its mostly due to either me being nervous or because of some other problems going on with me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What Is RDM? (Leave an example): RDM (Random Death Match) Is killing for no reason/no valid roleplay reasons. A example of this would be if a Frisk player killed you because you were crouching around at Undying's house (No KO's Sign).

Q 2: What Is RDA? (Leave an example): Random Arrest. This is when a player with a police role arrests another player with no valid reason(s). A example of this would be a Greaterdog arresting a temmie for saying the n word.

Q 3: What Is FailRP? (Leave an example): FailRP is to fail your current role in the RP that you are currently in. Example of this would be a player using the kill keybind they set in console to get out of a situation when they have a hit placed on them or kidnapped and taken for a SCP in a roleplay.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? (2-5 sentences): Freeze them to prevent them from doing anything else. Then teleport the player to a sit to question why he/she has done it. After listening to the player(s), check admin logs to see if their actions are either justified or not. If Justified, unfreeze the player and let them go. If unjustified, hand them a Double RDM Warn and tell them not to do it again.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? (2-5 sentences): Whatever location is said, go there and ask them to delete their props. Verbally warn them not to do it again. If continued, a warn will be issued towards them.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? (2-5 sentences): Warn them for FailRP, then ask them questions about the FailRP for 3 to 5 minutes. I don't see roleplayers usually, so I don't know if this will be common or not, but usually I do not RP.
Post automatically merged:

Noticed after that I made a few grammar mistakes. Sorry about that

Your RP (In-Game) Name: Cardboard

Your Steam Name: MyoriginalnamewasEdd

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Colton

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418230275

Where are you from (Country)?: USA

What is your current time zone?: EST

How old are you?: 15 (Accidentally put down 16 in forums)

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: 6 months of experience

What is your playtime on the Server? (1-2 Days Preferred): As of now 32

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: No total warns nor active warns

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: Yes, I feel like the server needs a bit of help from time to time.

Why should we accept your application (minimum 50 words)?: You should accept my staff application because from time to time, the server could use some more help and moderation. From my past moderating, and helping a community when it was almost dead, I think that I could be a real help to the server and community. I promise to be helpful, to be reasonable to all players, and I promise that I will use these powers responsibly.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, 🔻Epic Mario#7048

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any(If so, why)?: No, I mostly prefer to follow the rules on any given server.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes I surely do.

How many hours can you be on in a week?: On average 55 hours

Can you do anything else for UndertaleRP?: I can bring more enjoyment to the community and server along with more PAC's.

Do you meet all the requirements?: I surely think so.

Other information you would like to tell us (Optional)?: I have a vocal cord problem, and bad ADHD so if I start to act a bit off of myself, its mostly due to either me being nervous or because of some other problems going on with me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What Is RDM? (Leave an example): RDM (Random Death Match) Is killing for no reason/no valid roleplay reasons. A example of this would be if a Frisk player killed you because you were crouching around at Undying's house (No KO's Sign).

Q 2: What Is RDA? (Leave an example): Random Arrest. This is when a player with a police role arrests another player with no valid reason(s). A example of this would be a Greaterdog arresting a temmie for saying the n word.

Q 3: What Is FailRP? (Leave an example): FailRP is to fail your current role in the RP that you are currently in. Example of this would be a player using the kill keybind they set in console to get out of a situation when they have a hit placed on them or kidnapped and taken for a SCP in a roleplay.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? (2-5 sentences): Freeze them to prevent them from doing anything else. Then teleport the player to a sit to question why he/she has done it. After listening to the player(s), check admin logs to see if their actions are either justified or not. If Justified, unfreeze the player and let them go. If unjustified, hand them a Double RDM Warn and tell them not to do it again.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? (2-5 sentences): Whatever location is said, go there and ask them to delete their props. Verbally warn them not to do it again. If continued, a warn will be issued towards them.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? (2-5 sentences): Warn them for FailRP, then ask them questions about the FailRP for 3 to 5 minutes. I don't see roleplayers usually, so I don't know if this will be common or not, but usually I do not RP.

Noticed after that I made a few grammar mistakes. Sorry about that
G
Since glen denied ever of hearing this i have concluded to become sad

Last edited:

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
Redo your application when the new format is ready please.

Status
Not open for further replies.