🏛️ Resolved got banned for following rules

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzy1220

December 14, 2018
hell
so i was playing on undertale rp like i usually do when i see this base. the owner of the base is like 10 and keeps on taunting me so when i actually get in the base he opens fire at me, so of course i fire back. then later i get called into a admin sit by the side of the road to snowdin. the owner of the base, Niko (not the admin) accuses me of raiding without advert. i say "hold up, let me check something" so i go to the forums and yup, "Adverting Raid/Mug/Kidnap: No, this is unnecessary, tedious, pointless, and stupid." so i go back and i try to tell them that adverting raids is not needed, but by then im already warned. so i go back to nikos base and he shoots me again, i act in self defense and this happens a few more times. everytime i kill him, hes the one who instigated. then im pulled into another admin sit by mr skull, niko accuses me of raiding without advert , i bring up that its not required and he shoots first everytime we meet but they dont care and im banned for 2 days. everything i did was ok within the rules.20190102230832_1.jpg
Post automatically merged:

STEAM_0:0:57916319 is my steam id

Last edited:
January 6, 2019
OKC

yo buddy u were banned for a reason
rdm
non adverting raids
not listening to admins
etc
and guess what you kept killing me because "I didn't let you in my base"...
so this is just false

oh and by the way you fired at me first and I was trying to get my base back
and I wasn't taunting you you were just throwing a fit because you weren't allowed in

Tsu-Tsu

July 6, 2018
Closing post since you're already unbanned as the time of your ban has expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.