👎🏻 Rejected Godly Morgan Freeman returns from the depths

• The forum is currently undergoing repairs and improvements.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tachanka

December 31, 2017
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Godly Morgan Freeman

What server you are applying for: Undertale Rp and the rest (If you are up to it).

Your Steam Name: Steam Community :: Argus Worstine (Hillbilly_James) (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hillbilly_James/) Just click here

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Anthony

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196496289

Where are you from (Country)?:U.S.A

What is your current Time Zone?: East Coast

How old are you?:14

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: Yes I have for multiple of your servers and on UndertaleRP as an Admin

What is your playtime on the Server? (1-2 Days Preferred):Last record for me playing besides today was last year

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: None

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: Yes I am good sir.

Why should we pick you for Staff (minimum 50 words)?:I wish to return and help out with the servers again, I know I haven't been around much but I'll change that for the better of this community once again and work and strive for a even better tomorrow for the community that they the player base desire. I still feel fond of it’s player base and I still want to help it grow and flourish into something even bigger than it is now.I will stand by there side and guide them to greatness again and again. Even if there is mistakes made in the past. We fixed them and kept going forward. And I want to help this server still and give it a longer life than it had a long time ago, No matter the cost.
P.S: I understand if you do not see me fit to be Staff again, But at least I tried and did my best on it to become a staff member and rejoin the team.
do you Have Discord/TeamSpeak?: I have discord only.

Have you ever been Kicked or Banned on our Server or any(If so, why)?:I've been banned only once way back when it was Undertale Rp 1.0 under the name "Pepe the Frog" for the formation of Kekistan and the takeover of the server.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes I have a Hyper X headset and microphone.

How many hours can you be on a week?:10-16 hours a day

Can you do anything else for UndertaleRP? I will try to be active more that usual and work better than I used to.

Do you meet all the requirements? I've done it once I'll do it again.

Other information you would like to tell us(Optional)?: I am mostly available unless I am out at the doctor's due to my medical condition or a family issue if that does happen message my discord if issues arise otherwise
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin Test

Q 1: What Is RDM? (Leave example) When a player kills another player for no reason (EX Papyrus kills sans for no reason)

Q 2: What Is RDA? (Leave example) When a player arrests someone without reason (EX Royal Guard arrests Undyne for no reason)

Q 3: What Is Failrp? (Leave example) When a player breaks RP ( A Papyrus, Gaster and a Temmie go on a genocide run killing everyone in the "name of Lenin" (Yes this happened once, Damn commies.) Weird day that was)

Q 4: What do you do if someone RDM x2? (atleast 2-5 sentences): I'd warn them for the RDM and if they continue a kick should do the trick

Q 5: What do you do if someone prop climbs? (aleast 2-5 sentences): Warn them for their actions and if they continue a kick

Q 6: What happens if someone Failrp's? (atleast 2-5 sentences): I'd go to them and warm them to stop Failrping and if they continue they shall be kicked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicolas Rocket

June 12, 2018
Italy
What server you are applying for: Undertale Rp and the rest (If you are up to it).
I don't think you can apply for all servers.
Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: Yes I have for multiple of your servers and on UndertaleRP as an Admin
I dont remember you.
How many hours can you be on a week?:10-16 hours a day
Thats impossible dude do you have a social life?? (no o ffense)

Tachanka

December 31, 2017
[/QUOTE]Other information you would like to tell us(Optional)?: I am mostly available unless I am out at the doctor's due to my medical condition or a family issue if that does happen message my discord if issues arise otherwise
[/QUOTE]
Now if you read this you would know why I seem to have a lot of time to staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.