👍🏻 Accepted G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n - In-game name Gabriel Callow

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n

January 22, 2019
Boise, ID
Real life name is Gabriel Callow.

Real life chronological age is 13 years.

Real life location is United States of America, Idaho.

Real life timezone is UTC -7 (United States Mountain Time).

In-game name is LonkThotSlyrAnimeDefender or G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n, along with some other names.

SteamID (Generic) is STEAM_0:1:193440138.

First encounter with UndertaleRP was on February 4, 2019.

In-game hours played is 237 hours.

Application
While i can often times be salty/annoying/a pain in the @ss admittedly, I can and am mature when I am in the wrong or when I'm doing my job. I hope that by becoming a staff member, I can help solve problems, stop spammers/rdmers, introduce new players to the server, and overall keep this server fun.

Staff disrespect First I go to them, make sure they are aware that it's against server rules, and if they continue, warn them with staff disrespect.

Minor offense Unofficially warn them with a verbal reprimand

Closing statement
This is my final application, so if it is rejected, I will just stick to being a user (I hope that doesn't happen, but I understand if it does). I hope that i can be a good and helpful staff, that I can make this server better, increase the number of people who enjoy it, make fun events, lower hostility, and overall make this server better.

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
But Staff Disrespect isn't against the server rules. It was a trick question. Excessive Hostility is. You know the rules right, you've read the !motd, even basic players should know? Also, how many applications have you sent? I said before that applications following the old format would be ignored or rejected later on so we could begin using this official format.

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
Also, I've seen your behavior before when you're aggravated, when I pretended to be a player a few times. You also got extremely incendiary about your sexuality unlike most other people who are honest and not so defensive. These are not good qualities.

G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n

January 22, 2019
Boise, ID
But Staff Disrespect isn't against the server rules. It was a trick question. Excessive Hostility is. You know the rules right, you've read the !motd, even basic players should know? Also, how many applications have you sent? I said before that applications following the old format would be ignored or rejected later on so we could begin using this official format.
This is my 4th and final application, the second was over a week after the first, then originally my 3rd was my last and was 2+weeks after the 2nd, and now 3+ weeks or so later I'm making this one.
Post automatically merged:

Also, I've seen your behavior before when you're aggravated, when I pretended to be a player a few times. You also got extremely incendiary about your sexuality unlike most other people who are honest and not so defensive. These are not good qualities.
I know I can be salty and angered, but I promise that I can and will control my emotions while on staff duty, so as not to ruin the image of what a staff member is like. I know you still have doubts, but if you at least gave me just a few days or so (maybe on the weekend or something when I have more time IDK) then we could both find out, I guess.

Tsu-Tsu

July 6, 2018
I thought the last one you made was your final staff application? What happened to that?

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
This is my 4th and final application, the second was over a week after the first, then originally my 3rd was my last and was 2+weeks after the 2nd, and now 3+ weeks or so later I'm making this one.
As far as we're concerned any applications that came before this was invalid and part of a system we hated so much we didn't bother to hardly check it.

G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n

January 22, 2019
Boise, ID
And I'm sorry if I overreact to being called gay, because I have had to deal with people calling me gay for as long as I can remember because of my name. So it's a bit of a sensitive subject. :/
Post automatically merged:

I thought the last one you made was your final staff application? What happened to that?
Well, it was in the wrong format, so... I remade it in this format.

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
And I'm sorry if I overreact to being called gay, because I have had to deal with people calling me gay for as long as I can remember because of my name. So it's a bit of a sensitive subject. :/
There's a difference between people making a joke about gays and then actual reality. People joke about each other being gay to cope with the fact that they're scared of being gay. It's pretty normal and common to be at least bisexual. They themselves are defensive about it for that reason, and when you are defensive it gives people the same trauma you claim to have.

Well, it was in the wrong format, so... I remade it in this format.
Yeah, so this is your first staff application. Anything before this we didn't bother with.

G4b0rn80r.42.B4c0n

January 22, 2019
Boise, ID
I has my ways, let's just say that. Or is that not satisfactory? At the very least, just put me on the job for a day or so, and if I am in fact a bad staff, you can demote me to a user and I'll just stick to being one.

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
I'm leaning towards letting him have a chance, after all, the new starting rank of Helper is very tame.

Status
Not open for further replies.