👍🏻 Accepted G0D.EXE Admin Application.

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G0D.EXE

November 4, 2016
United States
Steam Name: matthew2good21

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:122944871

In Game Name:G0D.EXE

How long have you played on Vape Nation?:2 weeks

Have you been banned before, if so why?:Yes, Me and my friend were just messing around and I killed him 3 times in front of an admin so he banned me.

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Do you have the Teamspeak client?:Yes

Why do you want to be apart of the staff?:I really like this server and I've only been playing darkrp for about a month and a half and this server by far is my favorite. I think being staff would really make it more fun and make it better because I'm usually a police chief and I tell people rules and they follow them most of the time and i just think if I'm enforcing laws as just a police chief then being in a bit of a higher position wold be kind of cool.

Past Experiences: (I just felt the need to put this just to show more of my back round) I am senior moderator for NA mythical gaming bhopping on csgo, I have been admin on 2 minecraft servers, and I've been moderator and admin about 3 TTT servers on gmod.

About Me: I'm 15, I play way to much counter strike (1,300 hours of 11/4/16) I can some what write binary ,even though i need a calculator to even read it, I had 70 hours on gmod before this server now i have 300, and I used to play foot ball in my freshman year and about 3-4 years before that.

Xen

October 29, 2016
United States
I've had way too many problems with Skinny Pussy on the server. It seems like hes always causing trouble. Hes either always RDMing or RDAing.

-rep

Status
Not open for further replies.