👉🏻 Rejected with instructions Frosty's Staff Application

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

March 3, 2019
Mississauga Ontairo Canada
Your RP (In-Game) Name: ▼Frosty

Your Steam Name:▼Frosty

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Lucas

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151802690

Where are you from (Country)?: Born in Canada (Backround/Nationality Scottish Irish)

What is your current time zone?: Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)

How old are you?: 14

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?: Yes

What is your playtime on the Server? (1-2 Days Preferred): in total before my stats got reset about 2 months (i know it says differently in game but all my stats got reset because i was gone for so long please bare with me on that)

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 3

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?: Yes

Why should we accept your application (minimum 50 words)?: i feel i can help people out with there troubles, Some people may not agree with the way i handle things, I'm not very hard on people who are new and break rules because we all start out somewhere,

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any(If so, why)?: No

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes

How many hours can you be on in a week?: i can be on for 5 - 16 hours a week, mostly after 2 40 pm on weekdays

Can you do anything else for UndertaleRP?: i know how it feels to be in a situation where a rule breaker is breaking rules and there aren't any staff online and its Annoying, i feel that i will be able with that issue by being on early in the morning on days like weekends (including march break and other holidays)

Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes i do believe so

Other information you would like to tell us (Optional)? Probably by next month or by march break, i may be offline for 2 months due to going to see my mother in Asia, (my mom passed and my dad got Remarried, just clearing the my mothers Asian part up for people who are confused.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What Is RDM? (Leave an example): RDM Stands for Random Death Match, or basically killing without a reason. (unless you are the following classes: Flowey, Chara, Omegaflowey, Custom class/job) Then There is RRDM (revenge random death match) which is when you kill someone either A, as one of the jobs listed above, or B for no reason, and they come back to you and kill you.

Q 2: What Is RDA? (Leave an example): RDA Is when A police officer or member of law enforcement arrests you when you are not wanted and when you did nothing wrong, Example just walking through Snowdin and all of sudden Lesserdog Undyne or Greater dog comes out of nowhere and slap cuffs on you and poke you with that red stick.

Q 3: What Is FailRP? (Leave an example): FailRP Is the act of failing to stick to your in-game role playing, Weather it be by taking information out of OOC and using it to role play, or hearing printers and warranting people.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? (2-5 sentences): i would bring the 2 Players to a sit and get there side of the story then i would bring the person who killed him and ask him what happened weather or not if they lie, regardless i will check logs, depending on what i find if the killer lied i will warn him with RDMx2/lying to a staff member then i would return everyone back to there positions and carry on with my day.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? (2-5 sentences): if a player is prop-climbing i would bring the person prop climbing and ask him why he was prop climbing if he was prop climbing to get into another persons base or any other reason i will let them go with a verbal warning ,however, if the player continues after i gave the verbal warning i will give them a warning for prop climb after being told not to prop climb by staff

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? (2-5 sentences): i would bring the person who reported this incident and ask them what has happened, then i would bring the person that committed FailRP depending on what ever answer i get the least i would do is warn the player with FailRPx1.

Burnt Bologna

Visitor
You'll have to redo the Staff App once Glen is done with the new Format.

Status
Not open for further replies.