👍🏻 Accepted Frosty - In-game name Lucas Farrow

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

March 3, 2019
Mississauga Ontairo Canada
Real life name is Lucas Farrow.

Real life chronological age is 14 years.

Real life location is Canada.

Real life timezone is UTC -5 (United States Eastern Time).

In-game name is Jacket.

SteamID (Generic) is STEAM_0:0:151802690.

First encounter with UndertaleRP was on August 16, 2017.

In-game hours played is 57 hours.

Application
I feel i can help people out with there troubles, i'm a very nice and chill person, i can take jokes, and i dont care about bullies i just ignore them.

Staff disrespect If its said to me? i wont do anything because i just don't care, i'm not gonna get worked up about name calling, its worthless, and stupid to get worked up about something like that

Minor offense Officially warn them with !warn [player]

Closing statement
In Conclusion I think i would be a great member of the staff team and overall, a fun person to hang out with, I know when i discoverd and my ingame hours are wonky but thats because i was offline for a long time due to a vacation and my stats got reset, if you think i'm lying then that's your opinion, i think it will be great to have me around as a member of the staff team.

Frosty

March 3, 2019
Mississauga Ontairo Canada
That's a very short application.
im not used to this new format my old one is a lot longer the one before the new format
i can send it to you on discord
Post automatically merged:

Real life name is Lucas Farrow.

Real life chronological age is 14 years.

Real life location is Canada.

Real life timezone is UTC -5 (United States Eastern Time).

In-game name is Jacket.

SteamID (Generic) is STEAM_0:0:151802690.

First encounter with UndertaleRP was on August 16, 2017.

In-game hours played is 74 hours.

Application
I feel i can help people out with there troubles, i'm a very nice and chill person, i can take jokes, and i dont care about bullies i just ignore them.

Staff disrespect If its said to me? i wont do anything because i just don't care, i'm not gonna get worked up about name calling, its worthless, and stupid to get worked up about something like that

Minor offense Officially warn them with !warn [player]

Whats special to me,
well i'm gonna put it here then this community is special to me, its where everybody can get along and have fun, there's no bully's or fear of bad things happening, there's just good people and fun times, and i like that its one of the few places i know that are like that, look that fan creation i made out of server props, i didn't do it because i was bored, i did it because i like this community, and wanted to show it.

to be fair moderator was one of my highest ranks until i went on a random new server the owner and i spoke for a while he told me they were hiring i told him my highest rank was moderator and he bumped me straight to co owner while my friend got head admin.. but some rude guy came on and crashed the server with LUA scripts and the owner couldn't afford to keep the server running funds wise so it got shut down

that's most of my story

Closing statement
In Conclusion I think i would be a great member of the staff team and overall, a fun person to hang out with, I know when i discovered and my in game hours are wonky but that's because i was offline for a long time due to a vacation and my stats got reset, if you think i'm lying then that's your opinion, i think it will be great to have me around as a member of the staff team.
(Note I replied with new info because i was updating my staff app and was not able to find a way to edit so i'm doing it this way)

Last edited:

Burnt Bologna

Staff member
DarkRP Superadmin
January 11, 2019
United States
Even though you rewrote the application format in this chat, I'm going to accept you, you have great potential to start helping out the community, people,....possibly the world.
Super Sonic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.