Fresh's Staff application

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFresh

April 28, 2019
Germany
Real name is Erich. (It's a German name)

I am 17 years old.

My current location is in Germany.

My timezone is GMT/UTC +1.

In-Game name is "Fresh".

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:67846242 .

Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095958213/

I discovered UndertaleRP back in 2017 if I can remember correctly, and I started playing on it again 4 days ago. (Wednesday, 24 April 2019)

My In-Game hours are equivalent to 400+ Hours. (If we add the playtime back in 2017/18).
My current In-Game hours are 35 hours. (Yep if we use the math I played 8.75 Hours per day, (35 / 4))
The total amount of hours I played Garry's Mod for are 3,500+ Hours.

Application
I am applying to become staff on the server again because I want to improve the experience.
Sometimes there are people who like to ruin the fun of other players, while most of the time staff takes care of them,
the punishments they receive sometimes result in just a kick or a warn (For example I have seen some minges just get kicked for being racist or MassRDM-ing)
(Do note however that I am speaking from my last 4 days of 8.75 playing hours each, and that not every staff do light punishes for heavy crimes.).
My second reason for becoming staff on the server is to help other staff members when they have problems in sits.
I have over 1200 Hours of ULX experience when it comes to usage of commands, and experience up to multiple console commands.
Meaning I could help staff improve if I get the chance to do so, I also helped some players fix client-side bugs on the server. (Mostly LUA & PAC3 related)
I would love to help the server and it's players again, and I am looking forward to the opinions of other staff.
Additional Info.
To my knowledge, I have never disrespected a staff member or user before.
The only thing that could be seen as potential disrespect is me asking if staff are doing something wrong.
(Most of the time my intentions are being misunderstood)

I can remember receiving a warning back in 2017/18 for prop climbing, and I am sorry about that.
I have learned from my past mistakes and I won't repeat them.

Conclusion
I am looking forward to becoming a potential staff member on the server again,
and I hope I can get along with other staff members.
If I missed mentioning anything please notify me.

Status
Not open for further replies.