👍🏻 Accepted fansnake - In-game name Stepan

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fansnake

March 28, 2019
Russia
Real life name is Stepan.

Real life chronological age is 13 years.

Real life location is Russia.

Real life timezone is UTC +3.

In-game name is bigfatsnack,previosly fansnake1.

SteamID (Generic) is STEAM_0:0:106649731.

First encounter with UndertaleRP was on October 24, 2017.

In-game hours played is 297 hours.

Application
I have played the server for more than a year, had experience being staff on it before.
I have seen lots of RDM there lately,mostly when staff is offline though.

Staff disrespect I would politely ask them to shut their mouth,if they will keep going and ignore that warning - warn.

Minor offense Bring them to a sit for a longer discussion or investigation into behavior

Closing statement
I am not really sure what to say here,but I think that I meet all the requirements to become staff.I have started joining it a lot more in past week,and I like it more and mroe everyday,so I wish to make it even better server to play in.
Post automatically merged:

I forgot to add the account I was using before on server so I will just add it here: Steam Community :: fansnake1 (https://steamcommunity.com/id/attackhelicopter)
Post automatically merged:

So apparently I realised that I've made a mistake while doing this,and typed my actual gmod hours instead of server hours. (the actual server hours are 40,without my other account)

Last edited:

Insane

March 28, 2019
Scotland
Should become staff because he is kind to people and I can tell he really wants to be staff so I hope you do.

Burnt Bologna

Visitor
Very good reasons,and you have enough reactions including me, welcome to the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.