Error's Staff Application

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.

DatPOOTISguy427

June 8, 2018
orlando
Real life name is Andrew.

Real life chronological age is 14 years. (i'm about to turn 15)

Real life location is USA, in Phili

Real life timezone is Est

In-game name is Burnt Frisk

SteamID (Generic) is STEAM_0:1:31121220

First encounter with UndertaleRP was on 10/11/18

In-game hours played is 446

Application
I want to become staff so I can stop the madness that happens when there is no staff online and since i'm almost on daily I thought I could help out with that. I realy hope I could help everyone out as much as I can. Also if there is not a thing I can do I will call a higher up to help me out in the matter.

Closing statement
I hope i can be of use to this server and all of its players
And if you need to contact me if anything happens heres my steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/6046059800/
Ill see you when i get accepted Bye!

Last edited:

Frosty

March 3, 2019
Mississauga Ontairo Canada
i have known Error for a very long time, he has a good heart, and a good mind, he knows what he is doing and is on almost everyday, his intentions and reasoning for applying are good, i support his addition to the team 100%, i believe he should be Added to the team, from what i have seen from him so far, he is a good person and knows how to do things right, in my view, he has the Requirements to become staff, and i have No Doubt in my mind that he will Join the staff team, i support this app, 100% he should be added to the team, -one true Kirby

Frosty

March 3, 2019
Mississauga Ontairo Canada
ATTENTION, this application has Been Accepted by Superadmin NARE, however he has not had time to Close this application, so for now, i will deliver the news
Congratulations Frisk, its good to have you on the staff team my friend.